Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad that, in my lifetime, I got to see the Berlin wall fall, the PRI lose an election in Mexico, Mexico win the football gold medal in the Olympics, and Mexico beat Germany in the World Cup.
Now all that's left is to see that there is life in other worlds (even microscopic life elsewhere in the solar system).

We also saw the Old Man of the Mountain come tumbling down. Who'da thunk we'd see that.

But as for life outside our planet... it's a fairly big universe out there. Maybe intelligent life chooses to hide from us? There must (certainly could) be something happening somewhere. There's plenty of room. And the rule of life stands... You don't know what you don't know, do you?!

A montecristi that came from Cuba to Buler to me... I think the prettiest weave and form of any that I have owned.

061818_1.jpg

061818_2.jpg

061818_3.jpg

Showstopper, Alan.
Do you have a guess as to the age?

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It’s an old hat, though how old I can’t say. The leather sweat was pretty dry when I bought it 30 years ago. Added pics of the interior to my original post that give some indication of age and construction.
Hot damn thats a great looking liner and cool righting on the sweat band. Now I am officially jealous.
Johnny

hatguy1

One Too Many
Happy Father's Day to all. I thought I had a tie for any possible combination but it turns out I did not. So this morning I did what I almost never do. I went to services without wearing a necktie. Actually I have a couple that were fine color wise. But they were just too busy for this pug. And I was determined to wear this pug today. I believe it's my favorite. And of course my daughter looks better in my Brent Black than I do.

View attachment 123133 View attachment 123137 View attachment 123138 View attachment 123135
Rockin' Father's Day pics there!

hatguy1

One Too Many
STILL catching up from an extended weekend of blending families at a lovely destination wedding. The options for activities were amazing. From Fancy Orvis Fly Fishing lessons, Falconry, (VERY cool) to skeet at the Orvis Wingshooting School. I had never done this, but age and wisdom (and maybe the ability to listen to the instructors) ruled the day. I smoked my son-in-law and nephew. That was important. All while comfortably styling my Vintage Silhouettes Whiskey felt.

It was a GREAT Fathers' Day!!

View attachment 123253 View attachment 123254 View attachment 123250 View attachment 123251 View attachment 123252
Doggone! A REAL shotgun wedding. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran