Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Torpedo said:
BTW, thank you all for the numerous comments on my latest pics.

BobC, indeed that is a stingier Whippet, brim is about 2''. I do not know if it was a factory option - if not, it was a professionally made, well done, modification.

Interesting and a good look for you. The narrower brim gives the hat more of a 30's look I'd say. The tan felt with the bronzish ribbon work well together. I like it. ;)

RBH

Bartender
WOW.. where to start. Thanks to ...theinterchange, GClark, Gilgamark, Torpedo and mayserwegener.

And I have to add great photos and hats ...Torpedo, IC and I love the thin ribbons GClark !
Also great hats Jimmy, Mario and kiltie. Its always a treat to visit this thread!
Its always full of fantastic hats and great folks!!!!!

By the way IC... that Campdraft looks damn good on you!

jimmy the lid said:
North Valley Field & Stream...

NV-1.jpg

Cheers,
JtL
Love that Lid! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Mr. Paladin

It was a two hat day today. Started this morning in my Shady Oak for church:
SundayHatsIII003.jpg

Then this evening to my daughter's birthday party at Texas Roadhouse. I just felt Texas and western all day so I wore my black modern Open Road. There was nothing inside except black western hats and a few ball caps BUT, no other Open Roads!

SundayHatsIII001.jpg

Torpedo

One Too Many
En première, the "lord's hat" homburg variant I posted at the "New Hats" thread a few days ago.

DSC_0872-2.jpg

DSC_0876bb.jpg

On working with the pics in order to upload them, and looking at the ensemble, I had reminescences of "Old Man" Potter, of It's a Wonderful Life fame... after all, it is a Christmas classic... :D

Mr. Paladin

Torpedo said:
En première, the "lord's hat" homburg variant I posted at the "New Hats" thread a few days ago.

DSC_0872-2.jpg

On working with the pics in order to upload them, and looking at the ensemble, I had reminescences of "Old Man" Potter, of It's a Wonderful Life fame... after all, it is a Christmas classic... :D

Truly a great look overall, topped with a superb hat! You sir, are no Mr. Potter; I have never seen a parsimonious look on your face in all your posts! :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR