Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 132799 View attachment 132800 Greetings All:
Getting ready to go visit my Grandbaby Willow. The way i been feeling lately i figure i outta start wearing my best!
Not bad for about a 100 year old hat.
Made by Berteil Paris. Pretty blue.
Hint...G. Borsalino started sweeping floors there, worked his way up to Master Hatter then started making his own. He learned well!
B
Ps: if the lights good over there maybe i’ll take some more pics if she lets me. Ha

Nothing could make you fell better than holding that little doll Bowen. That hat is just nutz!

I like how my new Champ looks hanging from the diner chair
43cf1be03d13d6f88e1af4e58018d206.jpg

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

I'm sure it's the diner that looks better because of the Champ.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Woodtroll

One Too Many
Getting ready to go visit my Grandbaby Willow. The way i been feeling lately i figure i outta start wearing my best!
Hint...G. Borsalino started sweeping floors there, worked his way up to Master Hatter then started making his own. He learned well!
B
Ps: if the lights good over there maybe i’ll take some more pics if she lets me. Ha

Grandkids are one of the best therapies for what ails you - I hope you feel better soon!

Woodtroll

One Too Many
It was in the 80's this afternoon, but how could you not wear a new felt hat meant for the outdoors on a trip to the lake to let the grandkids swim?

This is a Pecan color Trekker hat by Rick Walker of Phoenix Hats; there are more pictures of this hat over on the Phoenix thread. Only the second set of "selfies" I have ever taken in my life; I am BAD at it. The hat looks much better in real life, and not attached to me! But I couldn't pass up an opportunity to thank Rick again for a great hat on its first trip afield.

B

Sorry to hear you’ve not been feeling well, my friend.
Hats are all good and fine, and much better than leather jackets, but family is what it’s all about. I hope you enjoy your visit and feel better soon.

Brent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Went by Woodstock, Illinois, to visit my dear friend Albrecht Ragg's grave. While there, I was shown the hotel Bill Murray's character stayed in in the movie "Groundhog Day".
Albrecht was a PhD in history, and made more money working as a landscaper and gardener than he did teaching history in Loyola U, which I think speaks poorly of college history professor salaries.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
4f0454b5e6ae03cc7c21dbc80ea7ae7a.jpg
3d95a843e5de5b23df7b613b4e3ef2d1.jpg
397b6dbb3a82f70c7abdb2fe6757bb67.jpg
9b97be6e0412f60e63531fa0b4f5268a.jpg

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members