Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lock & Co today
798d9948ab16b99cb8269309f055f0a1.jpg
ea1e4228a3de0a13d7abd2db0f4bdde2.jpg
bdb3f8d1ae238654bc616244d447dbc5.jpg

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
Looks good, Max. How would you compare that hat to others? I have one in the collection I'm not overly impressed with (to put it mildly).

Catching up a bit. Been mucking about with my new toys yesterday. This is one of them:
Brent, with special thanks to @BobHufford who made it available to me. The colour has to be seen in person to be believed.
IMG_0860.jpg

In the box was this lovely lightweight Champ too.
IMG_0863.jpg

All of which almost made me forget about the Dobbs fifteen I wore yesterday
IMG_0859.jpg

Seems hardly fair doesn't it, after that Brent?

Catching up a bit. Been mucking about with my new toys yesterday. This is one of them:
Brent, with special thanks to @BobHufford who made it available to me. The colour has to be seen in person to be believed.

You rock that Brent Stefan! Well...you rock all your hats, but this one is really great. I sure wish it would have fit me.

You rock that Brent Stefan! Well...you rock all your hats, but this one is really great. I sure wish it would have fit me.
Thank you, Bob. Both for the comment and especially the hat. It was made for Montgomery Ward. I've once seen one in a similar (or the same) colour made for Saks. Since it's such a unique colour I wonder if they were from the same maker.

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
View attachment 133343

View attachment 133344

View attachment 133345

That color blue is a strong favorite of mine; looks close to the 50s Cavanagh my wife wears. Excellent hats!

i-VTjCjDv-L.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 133343

View attachment 133344

View attachment 133345

3 WOWs for those Stefan.

Thank you, Bob. Both for the comment and especially the hat. It was made for Montgomery Ward. I've once seen one in a similar (or the same) colour made for Saks. Since it's such a unique colour I wonder if they were from the same maker.

The "Conformatic" puts it in the Byer-Rolnick (Resistol) family.

brent2-jpg.122643

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner