Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That's so funny! Sounds like my wife's family.
Thanks Stefan:
Ha yeah, i pointed that out. I think they are starting a “Nutria Rescue” support group or something. You should have seen their faces when the saw the 35 lb zoo images. Wish i’d had my camera but was busy ODing on Chinese.
Never tell the truth if asked the question “what is a Nutria”. Tell em it’s a llama type thing or something. Ha Think they wanted me to move my hat!!
Then again beavers ain’t exactly beautiful. Lol
B

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

0e4ae3d03c83fa634e050b8a53e7734d.jpg

Cheap Panama

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Still looks like a good one, Perry.

Errands, cleaning hats and recovery from the holiday weekend. All in a Hawaiian shirt and my seemingly go-to Panama/Cuenca, custom made by Mike Miller at NW Hat Company.

Hotel is booked for the Montecristi trip in Dec/Jan. Gonna try and score some nice hats/hat bodies again, only this time in coastal MC instead of the mountains of Cuenca.

i-H2n5j5X-XL.jpg
That hat looks better every time I see it, Doug!

Well I'm back at it today. Can't wait for next summer. I'm getting old, I tell ya.
Wearing my new to me 40s La Salle (Champ) featherweight.
View attachment 134090 View attachment 134091 View attachment 134092
Great to see you Adrian! Missed your snap brims!

Stevens milan on what is supposed to be the last hot and muggy day of this run.
DSCN4751 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN4752 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Feeling very lethargic this morning.
9-4-2018 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Michael
Great looking Milan Michael. Love that ribbon.

If @Miamibruno is back in the mines, I gotta post today!
Panama Hats Direct fino fino, with their #6 (or was it #9?) ribbon. Art Fawcett replaced the sweatband, using one without a dichromate content...
View attachment 134095 View attachment 134096 View attachment 134097
Wow! A twofer, both Charlie and Adrian in one day. I'm going to buy a lottery ticket!

Saturdays hat a Panama,out hat hunting.Today's hat the boater I found Saturday at antique shop for $25.I'll put more pics in another thread.
fEuKmpS.jpg
Sweet Boater! Love the colors of the ribbon, nice crown too.
0e4ae3d03c83fa634e050b8a53e7734d.jpg

Cheap Panama
Cheap but cool looking! Great shirt also Perry.

Traveling today and working from a coffee shop. Lovely iced Breve and fancy-dancy avocado toast with extras to brave work during vacation.

i-HqDG5CT-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
Not a fan of anything avocado, but I really dig that cap Eric. The details and pattern are really nice.

Errands, cleaning hats and recovery from the holiday weekend. All in a Hawaiian shirt and my seemingly go-to Panama/Cuenca, custom made by Mike Miller at NW Hat Company.
Hotel is booked for the Montecristi trip in Dec/Jan. Gonna try and score some nice hats/hat bodies again, only this time in coastal MC instead of the mountains of Cuenca.

i-H2n5j5X-XL.jpg
That NW Hats Panama always makes me smile. I was in there today fondling some goodies. He has a semi-colado that I am lusting after. Remember me in your travels...

Strat in cornhill

2170dcd3afdf36ea1c78aeaef23115b2.jpg

I really like that Cornhill color. It looks good on you Brent.

Off for a haircut in a Nathaniels Custom Willow w/ lizard head bash, stuck a feather in my hat Yankee Doodle style ;)

View attachment 134117 View attachment 134118 View attachment 134119 View attachment 134120
Super looking crease on that western. The feather can stay...

View attachment 134123 View attachment 134124 Greetings All:
This came in the mail today so i’m wearing it.
Who could resist an $11 leather 8 panel Dobbs??
Not me!
Be well. Bowen
I love it! Just the right amount of patina. Is it old?

It was a fifty hat day (give or take a few dozen). Been lining up hats to do some serious clensing of the collection. People with the size 7 or 7 1/8 should keep an eye on the classifieds this week. Anyway: only took a selfie of this one:
Cervo Argento

View attachment 134134
Some lucky 7s are going to have a holiday in the classified section Stefan. I like the nice light color of this Cervo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav