Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Vintage Soviet Furry Critter Hat

Scott Wood said:
-35c here
BBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!:(

Definitely wearing the rabbit today, flaps down for take-off:

Happy New Year, keep warm,

Woody

4233653501_eeaf19a8b3_o.jpg

I guess I shouldn't complain about the 7F/-14C here

redhawks2

One of the Regulars
This is a Penney's Marathon that I recently acquired on a whim. Since I already had an Adam that is virtually identical to the Marathon I decided to sell it. I couldn't give it away on Ebay so I decided to keep it for now. Glad I did because now it has become one of my favorite hats. Great, lightweight felt and in mint condition. The color is a little darker that in the photo.
AAA012.jpg

portolan

A-List Customer
I really like that shape Rusty....

Thanks so much for posting those pics. That is a great brim...I hope you don't mind if I keep a few of those pics to show Mike next time he makes me one!

RBH said:
Here is a shot of my Akubra Federation and Akubra Campdraft.
My Stratoliner also has a simular brim shape.

ab001o.jpg

ab004.jpg

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Thinking you shouldn't second-guess yourself...

redhawks2 said:
This is a Penney's Marathon that I recently acquired on a whim. Since I already had an Adam that is virtually identical to the Marathon I decided to sell it. I couldn't give it away on Ebay so I decided to keep it for now. Glad I did because now it has become one of my favorite hats. Great, lightweight felt and in mint condition. The color is a little darker that in the photo.
AAA012.jpg
if that's a 7 1/4 to 3/8 I think I can help you out.
Your first instinct was probably correct and you should lighten your burden by finding that hat another home. I just happen to know of such a place, can send you the info (just to be helpful of course :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltqt