Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Mario said:
Jimmy...you're killing me with those hats! That Misto is one gorgeous lid! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Thanks, Mario -- and thanks, gents! :) The Misto is getting a fair bit of noggin time these days. It's a medium thickness, which is perfect for right now.

Sam Craig -- you're right, one of the upsides to these winter months is the chance to wear some nice, warm felt fedoras!

Cheers,
JtL

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
buler said:
Jimmy, I think you said your flying to Monteagle. So you may be limited in the number of lids you bring. Would love to see that Misto up close!!!

B

Last year I brought three hats. This year, I'll try for four. The Misto was already on the short list, so you may have just nudged it across the goal line, Buler! ;) Don't know what that means for the Mallory Nokabout, though...:eek:

Cheers,
JtL

Salty O'Rourke

Practically Family
Knox Premier Westlite with my new Glen Plaid suit

I've been itching to try out this combo - not happy with the shirt selection (that's what happens when you don't lay one out the night before) but I think the hat goes well with the suit.

4272521711_ca5e56c89b.jpg

4272520081_1912ef433a.jpg

Wildblue

One of the Regulars
The hat goes GREAT with the coat! Great job.

Salty O'Rourke said:
I've been itching to try out this combo - not happy with the shirt selection (that's what happens when you don't lay one out the night before) but I think the hat goes well with the suit.

4272521711_ca5e56c89b.jpg

4272520081_1912ef433a.jpg

Wildblue

One of the Regulars
Jauntyone said:
To-day it's my VS thin-ribbon and a vintage suit:
usa092-1.jpg
Now THAT is a sharp getup! Definitely the kind of look I'd like to have myself. Unfortunately, being a big guy, I don't wear vests well in three-piece suits.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
GClark said:
You guys have seen this combination before, but I have not posted in a while so here I am this AM in my VS "Tucker"

Tucker_Jan10.jpg

Been checking in every so often - you all are looking good as usual!

Missed you around, GClark; great ensemble with that VS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IGDS