Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreispitz said:
Hm, I checked the web. The only references are previous posts of yours. [huh]

I might not have the letters in the correct order. Here is the paper label.

4838132603_7cb3776553_b.jpg

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
The way that felt creases shows the fineness of the felt. I've got to get my hands on one of these lites. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

AlanC said:
Today, sporting my new VS "Stratoliter" on its maiden voyage:
[IMGhttp://a.imageshack.us/img829/2853/img2265f.jpg[/IMG]

Torpedo

One Too Many
Today we went back to the theme-decorated district streets.

This one is my personal favourite, its subject being James Cameron's Avatar. I hope you will let me slip a couple of non-hat pics... :eek:

Overhead decoration: floating rocks, flying beasts...

DSC00305b.jpg

A greater Banshee:

DSC00311b.jpg

A Samson helicopter:

DSC00320.jpg

Running for it! Laura and me have a hair-rising scrape with a Pandora rhino (whatever that puppy is called) and a Samson 'copter... :D

DSC00315b.jpg

A more sedate scene, with another décor - WALL-E...

DSC00302b.jpg

As you see, I assembled a casual attire. Hat is a manufacturer-unknown milan straw, vintage 60's I guess, pretty good height and fairly straight sides; it came with a non-descript crease, which I converted to a porkpie/diamond. The flange area had lost its springiness, and is pretty awful, probably because of past abuse. With brim down, it looks positively horrible; brim up all around, it makes for a decent casual lid.

DSC00338.jpg

Regards!

<<<<<Edited to insert pic>>>>>

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Torpedo said:

This one is my personal favourite, its subject being James Cameron's Avatar. I hope you will let me slip a couple of non-hat pics... :eek:

DSC00302b.jpg

As you see, I assembled a casual attire.
Regards!
Very cashz.

ccajackson

Familiar Face
Torpedo said:

DSC00305b.jpg

A greater Banshee:

DSC00311b.jpg

A Samson helicopter:

DSC00320.jpg

Running for it! Laura and me have a hair-rising scrape with a Pandora rhino (whatever that puppy is called) and a Samson 'copter... :D

DSC00315b.jpg

A more sedate scene, with another décor - WALL-E...

DSC00302b.jpg

As you see, I assembled a casual attire. Hat is a manufacturer-unknown milan straw, vintage 60's I guess, pretty good height and fairly straight sides; it came with a non-descript crease, which I converted to a porkpie/diamond. The flange area had lost its springiness, and is pretty awful, probably because of past abuse. With brim down, it looks positively horrible; brim up all around, it makes for a decent casual lid.

DSC00338.jpg

Regards!

<<<<<Edited to insert pic>>>>>

Great photos! The hat goes perfectly with that shirt (which is classic), and you're right, it is the ideal casual hat. Looks like a fun district in which to run about, hope you had a great day!

Cheers!

C-C

ccajackson

Familiar Face
handlebar bart said:
We were at the waterpark and I have to get caught up on all the cool pictures from this weekend. Here's me in a light sage VS ,a bear with a cupcake hat, and my feets. :D
greatwolflodge027.jpg

Bart, those are some excellent shots! The sage VS is beautiful and the contrasting ribbon/binding are exceptional. Great hat.

I also have to say that I love your avatar - I smile every time I see it!!

Cheers!

C-C

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
ccajackson said:
Bart, those are some excellent shots! The sage VS is beautiful and the contrasting ribbon/binding are exceptional. Great hat.

I also have to say that I love your avatar - I smile every time I see it!!

Cheers!

C-C

Thanks C-C.

Coincidently here is the little sucker doing his Douglas impersonation today in a tiny Champ that St. Ignatz kindly sent him. I really can't say enough good things about the FL hat junkies my family and I have come to know. Tom (St. Ignatz) is another one of those gems. Good luck finding such a diverse and wonderful group of people elsewhere. Thanks, Avi loves this hat.:eusa_clap
champ008.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot