Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Keep 'em coming fellas! :eusa_clap

Got uppity in a Whippet today.

hpim2743.jpg

Note to self. Remember to turn the brim down before walking outside on a sunny day. :eusa_doh:

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
RBH said:
Thanks Bob.. hate to say it.. but this one is brand new!!!
Just got it in today!
I like it!!!!

Guess that explains why I haven't seen it in a while. :eek: I know you have Campdrafts though.

Mobile Vulgus

One Too Many
Great look

Yeps said:
I know this is the hat thread, but I love the combination of the very fitted jacket with the wider trousers. That really works. The hat is great too.

I agree... as for me I'd have to lose about 100 pounds to carry THAT off, I gotta tell ya!
lol

Phoenix_400

New in Town
Well its more like a couple of weeks ago, but I just got the pics (hopefully better ones to come).

SASA Hospitality room wearing my Bullhide stingy.
hospitality.jpg

The parade unit I belong to. (I'm the guy on the baby segway in the middle) LOL! Newbie rides the hoopty.
Suits.jpg

Torpedo

One Too Many
30s Dobbs today. It is a very midnight midnight blue; these pics (with flash) do not convey its blue tone. It goes very well with grey suits. I chose a bowtie with very dark blue ground to tie (;) ) with it.

DSC00473.jpg

DSC00476.jpg

Torpedo said:
30s Dobbs today. It is a very midnight midnight blue; these pics (with flash) do not convey its blue tone. It goes very well with grey suits. I chose a bowtie with very dark blue ground to tie (;) ) with it.

That's a real beauty! :eusa_clap Also great combo as usual! :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandkissed