Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
RBH said:
Super photos for a Saturday!
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Bart will that Open Road make it to Texas?
I have been on the outlook for another but so far no luck.

Thanks guys.
Yep, I think I will have to bring the OR. :)

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Borsalino

img2632v.jpg

DRB

One Too Many
AlanC said:
Borsalino

img2632v.jpg

Alan, that is one of the best Borsalinos I have ever seen. I the ribbon work is unique. Is the hat new or vintage? If it is new, who sells them? Thanks for your time.

Neophyte

I'm quite happy that the green works nicely with my black coat. It's getting a tad chilly around campus. The fur felt and facial hair are doing there job, keeping me warm and stylin' lol:

TheSearchForBluegrassGreen2.jpg

theinterchange

One Too Many
Neophyte said:
I'm quite happy that the green works nicely with my black coat. It's getting a tad chilly around campus. The fur felt and facial hair are doing there job, keeping me warm and stylin' lol:

TheSearchForBluegrassGreen2.jpg

Looking good. The facial hair suits you. I've always wanted to sport a Sgt. Pepper era McCartney moustache. I'm seriously thinking of trying it.

Randy

Neophyte

theinterchange said:
Looking good. The facial hair suits you. I've always wanted to sport a Sgt. Pepper era McCartney moustache. I'm seriously thinking of trying it.

Randy

Thanks!

You know what's funny...I don't look right without the facial hair. I grew it out and everyone kept telling me to shave it, so I did......and then everyone told me I shouldn't have shaved it...lol lol lol...I told them so!

Grow a little goatee out, then BLAM!!! Girls smile at me when we make eye contact lol!

theinterchange

One Too Many
Neophyte said:
Thanks!

You know what's funny...I'm actually not that attractive without the facial hair. I grew it out and everyone kept telling me to shave it, so I did......and then everyone told me I shouldn't have shaved it...lol lol lol...I told them so!

Grow a little goatee out, then BLAM!!! Girls smile at me when we make eye contact lol!

Well, I wouldn't say that you look attractive to me with it... :eek: :rolleyes: but it seems to suit you well... and if it gets you female smiles, I'd say it works.

Randy

AlanC

DRB said:
Alan, that is one of the best Borsalinos I have ever seen. I the ribbon work is unique. Is the hat new or vintage? If it is new, who sells them? Thanks for your time.

Thanks! It's modern, but I don't know if this exact model is available. I got it in a trade with cookie.

I would prefer that it not say "Borsalino" on the ribbon. Hats shouldn't have logos.

DRB

One Too Many
AlanC said:
Thanks! It's modern, but I don't know if this exact model is available. I got it in a trade with cookie.

I would prefer that it not say "Borsalino" on the ribbon. Hats shouldn't have logos.

Well, I am a 71/8 if you ever get tired of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats