Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice hats gents! :cool:

Today is a vintage Borso, 2 1/4" brim.

2a66lgo.jpg

Really nice one, I like the finish and the color. Very elegant hat. Borsalino makes a lot of elegant ones. Now, you should look at the first photo of Enrique Caruso in the post just now on the thread "Musicians Hats," see if that looks familiar.

Note: I mean the first set of Caruso photos, because another set has just been posted.

Last edited:
Billy, Really great Adam - combo look!

DRB, It is the same old gray Pallas Homburg but I haven't worn it in a while. I took this pic with flash so that could be a factor.

Greyfox

One of the Regulars
Man I have to get one of those Campdraft's. Does anyone have one the the Blue Green ones and if so do you like the color? It's the only one in stock in my size at EA.

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Man I have to get one of those Campdraft's. Does anyone have one the the Blue Green ones and if so do you like the color? It's the only one in stock in my size at EA.

I wanted one ever since I saw one in the "Green Machine" hat thread. Me and JimmytheLid bought one at practically a same time, and suddenly a tsunami of other Loungers followed suit. A lot of us have one now lol.

I love the color (though I'm biased; I'm partial to green hats). It's my favorite hat, and the one that gets the most headtime. It's pretty versatile as well, which is something I hadn't expected going in. It's also the only color EA stocks (the rest are 3 month wait), and they come in limited runs of about 50 hats, so if you want one, NOW'S the time to order.

I wish you luck in whatever your decision is, hope this helped. Here's mine taken in cool morning light with an iPhone camera. The color is a bit more rich than the photo suggests, however:

DailyHat1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot