Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suitedcboy

One Too Many
DSC05581.jpg

What kind of hat is that?
Clearly Beaver

Kaonashi

Familiar Face
And yet once again! my only real / serious hat, but what I really liked today was the coat (though it´s been strangely warm this season :S)

fedorayop.jpg
:rolleyes:

and for the record this is one of the very few photos I can say i´m fine with...

Chinaski

One Too Many
And yet once again! my only real / serious hat, but what I really liked today was the coat (though it´s been strangely warm this season :S)

fedorayop.jpg
:rolleyes:

and for the record this is one of the very few photos I can say i´m fine with...

Nice pic! You wear that style of hat really well, and it looks great on you.

DRB

One Too Many
D'guy, I see you pick your friends well. Nice color and symmetry. Smooth all the way around.:eusa_clap

Ephraim: my favorite one is that black Marathon. It really catches the eye and you look great in it. :eusa_clap

I love this thread!... costing me a fortune, but I love seeing everyone's hats and faces too.

Ephraim, both those hats are smile makers.
RLK - handsome gray. I visited Daan's website yesterday after seeing your recent posts... chose a new bandless beret - my first in many decades. You know the old line:

"Heard the news about the corduroy pillows?... They're making headlines."

Berets with leather headbands are in the same class.

Keep those pictures coming, guys and gals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24