Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
VS Natural ArtLite custom. 5 3/4" open crown, 2 7/8" underwelt brim, 4 ligne matching ribbon band.
What I love about this felt is you can literally change the crease with each time you wear it. Today, I went Montana/Gus because Friday's are casual at the office....
Photo-0061.jpg

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Lookin good fellas!
Today for me my VS Remembrance at Corona Cigar company in Orlando for our 15th anniv. (Not til the 24th tho)

I am ashamed to admit I am eyeing an Opus X ball cap also..

buler

I'll Lock Up
VS Natural ArtLite custom. 5 3/4" open crown, 2 7/8" underwelt brim, 4 ligne matching ribbon band.
What I love about this felt is you can literally change the crease with each time you wear it. Today, I went Montana/Gus because Friday's are casual at the office....
[/IMG]

I like it Tom, cowboy casual. Looks like a great hat.

B

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up

That lid looks really nice with the Gus crease.

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
Lots of great hats here today (well not that ball cap :eek:).

Tonight: Biltmore Senator.

I figured even I couldn’t wear grey all the time, so I played with this one again after dinner.

BiltmoreSenator1.png
BiltmoreSenator2.png

I think I’ve given this stiff hat as close to a crumpled look as it’s ever going to take. I still need to re-tack the corner of the ribbon, but it’s good enough to put back into the rotation.

warbird

One Too Many
Today it was the Moorelite. Forrest Green with a ribbon that looks slightly silver in the pic, but is slightly gold in color. 5" crown at the front. 4" at the back with a diamond crease. I like the slightly askew pinch. The brim is very thin and has little stiffener. There is a leather sweat, but no liner. The brim is 2 3/8". As narrow as I will go.

IMG_4092.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran