Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Practically Family
Thanks Rodkins, hatophile, and Akubra Man!

To answer your question Alan, I took it off and sat it on the arm rest in the chair next to me. Luckily no one was sitting there, and it's definitely more comfortable to lean my head back against the seat haha.

brspiritus

One of the Regulars
I'm embarassed to even put it up here among all the fine hats but seeing as I'm just starting out I hope I'll be forgiven. Anyhow snapped this before taking the dog for a walk.
CSC_0006.jpg

brspiritus

One of the Regulars
No need to be chagrined, brspiritus, I think you have a fine looking lid there. Is it a felt hat, or a woven fiber one?

Woven Rayon or polyester. The hat cost me 200 pesos in Downtown Davao City, Philippines ($4 or so). It is cool and comfortable in the summer though just not the best thing when it's in the 50's outside and I need a felt fedora.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Today I've been wearing this Stetson 7X CB. It doesn't say Open Road on it, but it's close. I'm still waiting for my 100, but this one will do in the meantime. The felt is nice and smooth, but a little stiff. Still it's a nice wearing lid.
IMG_0650.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

I went through my cache the other day and decided I should be wearing some of the ones that aren't Whippets.

Last edited:

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Jimmy and Bob, just for giggles I'd like to see you two in a lid that isn't amazing. Of your vast collections there doesn't seem to be a lemon in the bunch.:eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo