Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
VS Sand Stingy today - forgot to shave again
33f07c15.jpg

DRB

One Too Many
This is why I keep coming back to this thread. All great hats today gents! Keep 'em coming. The effort is appreciated.

Neo: I DARE you to wear that hat on campus. :rolleyes: When I first got a quick glimpse at it I thought it was a lamp shade. I'm still not sure. :)

DRB

One Too Many
Rodkins, I think that hat looks great on you.

d'guy: I never can get enough of looking at that ribbon.

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Beautiful lid, Rodkins! I didn't know you had a VS. :eusa_clap

Neo: I DARE you to wear that hat on campus. :rolleyes: When I first got a quick glimpse at it I thought it was a lamp shade. I'm still not sure. :)

While tempting, I imagine it would be difficult to store it in my dorm, and even to transport it in my car (it does NOT fit easily into my car lol). Maybe on the last day of classes......

hominahominahomina

lol

Last edited:
Rodkins, with the fuzzy face and that hat you really look like a gangster.

Great hats the last couple of days, I really like the "lamp shade" look, the life of the party!

pw024-2.jpg

Today is a generic black hat that was formerly 2 sizes too large and a cowboy style.
Optimo rehabbed it into a nice thin-ribbon fedora.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Very, very nice photos, gentlemen!

Neo: I like the Campdraft, but that Bone Moorelite is really special. I thought nearly all of your photos were taken on-campus?

Fletch: Wonderful photos of some beautiful lids. That first, small picture of you walking in the rain is very atmospheric. Perfect.

gtdean48: Love the great pics, especially the one of you dove hunting.

Dan: Many thanks! :)

Lefty: What an incredible montage of beautiful photographs. Odd that I could see your photos displayed in larger format in my advanced reply screen, than in the actual thread.[huh] Feel free to repost them individually again, whenever the mood strikes. ;)

jlee562: So did you take any hats back with you to Taiwan, perhaps your Penman? Love to see some photos of you sporting your lids from your trip.

yookee: A great example of Art's extraordinary gift. Very distinctive lid.

scottyrocks: Great photos! You wear all of those hats so well, with a comfortable yet confident air.

I am throughly enjoying the great images posted thus far. Keep them coming! :eusa_clap

Kurt, The ribbon / bow is beautiful on your Lions Hat. Also really nice felt finish!

Hatophile, Great Optimo rehab!

Dieter, Again great to see the JHS Super Sport in action. That one has some amazing felt!

Rodkins, Really like your new VS!

RBH, Great family pic + the Campdraft.

Neophyte, Very cool. Check out my Avatar photo.

Sam Craig

One Too Many
I remember when our local western wear store had an open crown, Stetson straw cowboy hat in pink on display.
A guy driving through town on his way to California bought it.
The propriator asked how the purchaser wanted it creased.
I'll wear it like this, he said, proudly leaving the store, wearing his pink "Hoss" cowboy hat. This was in the early '70s.
Probably a lot more common today.
I mean, more people appreciate the Cartrights now than then.

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StrangeRay