Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Gee folks! This is one of the best hat weekends ever. I started marking shots to comment to individuals on but after 9 decided that was too much, so I'll just say, "Fantastic hats all!"

Friday I wore my brown Champ. I don't often wear it because it has an incredible amount of taper as shown, but, I sometimes just "take a spell" and put it on for the day.

StetOR007.jpg

StetOR004.jpg

Yesterday, we visited the grandkids and it was my Open Road, creased as God intended!

By the way, THANKS to all who mentioned the Dobbs!

StetOR002.jpg

Tom I've been wearing the heck out of my thin ribbon NatLite. Hat of choice today. It may be the most versatile hat I own.
Tom D.

Tom, I just can't go too close to "Natty Light" for such a nice lid! I have to agree how versatile this hat is. I had Art put vent holes, star pattern, on both sides like his that he had in Monteagle last year.
They really let my noggin breathe & air flow thru.

Last edited:

Kaonashi

Familiar Face
My xmas present

My"new" black fedora, got this as a xmas present to and from myself, only it took a little more than expected to get here...

yopf1.jpg
:rolleyes:

Well? what do you all think?:D

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
Tom, I just can't go too close to "Natty Light" for such a nice lid! I have to agree how versatile this hat is. I had Art put vent holes, star pattern, on both sides like his that he had Monteagle last year.
They really let my noggin breathe & air flow thru.

I keep forgetting a beverage co. puts out a beer like substance with that nickname. Now let me think here.....Artlite, removable liner,vent holes, under welt with a thin ribbon. Yep that sounds like my next hat.
Tom D.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Only took 1 hat to North Texas & back, the VS Custom Natural ArtLite in a Montana crease...took the liner out when the temp got over 80 degrees...Perfect hat for the assignment...

Wow -- I'm amazed to see a "Lite" hat taking on a Montana crease. Never occurred to me that a lite lid could serve in this capacity. Cool. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24