Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
7X CB western, shot in front of the little house on the prairie... a 2 story affair that I built for my kids when they were little.

7XCB_western.jpg

Great shot: sun, snow, and craftsmanship. Was 200 the address in the series?

Ant0ni0

New in Town
just a quick pic of me in mine ;) i'll have to make sure i snap a few when outdoors next time to fit in with the thread, but thought i'd just say hi all with a first post here :)

Last edited:

frussell

One Too Many
My niece and her family, all originally from El Salvador, watch the Little House re-runs all the time. The first time Merlin Olsen was on the show, my mother in law was absolutely convinced that I was on her TV set. I make her call me Mr. Garvey now. As to the earlier comments about Jewish and westernish, they certainly weren't exclusive of each other in the old days. Some of my ancestors are featured in a book about Santa Fe-area history titled "Pioneer Jews!" Always sounded like a Mel Brooks movie to me, but they figured heavily in the Acoma Pueblo and other parts of New Mexico. I wish I still had some of their hats. BTW - Alan, that "homburger" is just killer. Frank

DRB

One Too Many
Ant0ni0 : Your fedora looks great on you. Welcome to the forum. Stay a while, and post some more pictures, if you are so inclined.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Alan-- Man, that's a great hat (both of them)! Not to mention an awesome cabin-- it would fit right in around here. DeSmet is only a few hours away.

Frank-- the "Pioneer Jews" reminded me of one of Trey Parker's (of South Park) first films-- "Cannibal: The Musical" in which he plays the part of Alferd Packer, but credits the role to have been played by a "Juan Schwarz."

One of my favorite lines from that film: "ni-ice hat!"

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Welcome, AntOniO! That lid looks fantastic on you, very dapper! Great first post, and I look forward to your future contributions to this thread.

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That is a REALLY cool look, Antonio! Any details on the hat? I wasn't sure it was a Fed because the brim looks nice a wide on you. That same brim would look kinda small on me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou