Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the notes on my Stetson Standard... much appreciated!

I get goosebumps every time I see that hat, Alan. Its just spectacular!! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Its cousin should be in for the family reunion pretty soon...;)

Thanks Josh... can't wait.

Nice! did you post this one somewhere else, Alan? I'd love to see details and close-up of the brim stitching.

I did post quite a few on the Pre 1940s Stetson Dress Hats thread when I received it earlier this year.

Dobbs CrossCountry

DSCN0748.jpg

Douglas, this CC and the Playboy posted the other day are both wonderful. They look like they were made yesterday. Would be great to have links to additional lounge posts on these pearls, especially for newbies (like me) who missed them when first posted... or for the old guys (like me) who can't remember what they had for breakfast.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Douglas, this CC and the Playboy posted the other day are both wonderful. They look like they were made yesterday. Would be great to have links to additional lounge posts on these pearls, especially for newbies (like me) who missed them when first posted... or for the old guys (like me) who can't remember what they had for breakfast.

+1 would love to see detailed/inside shots.

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Thank Alanfgag, I will look for some earlier photos. This CC is from the Thirties and it was like new when I got it many years ago. It was also a too big but I didn't let it go. I recently sent it out to Optimo to have the sweat changed to one that was reeded. this made the fit perfect as the original was unreeed.

ADHD librarian

One of the Regulars
Tawny fawn Fed IV - currently my only hat, so I've tried to bash it in a way that gives it a dressy profile, but maintains casual ruggedness...if that makes sense. Taken with iPhone.

imageett.jpg

If you are only going to have one hat (and I do not recommend that, unless you also own only one pair of shoes and are an avowed minimalist), but if you are, then that is a damned nice one to have.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the comments on yesterdays thin ribbon Borso guys.

I didn't get the chance to check in and comment here at all yesterday and looks like I missed another day of outstanding hats. Alan's Standard Quality Stetson is just out of this world.

For Borsalino Week - Day 5 it's back to blue with my rollable Borsalino

IMG2749-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot