Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hybrid

I know Art could make this work.

assemblage.jpg

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
Fed IV. I like the 2 1/4” look on the brown one, and the moonstone Fed had been looking kind of blah lately (plus as my first brim trim it was the worst) so I gave it a trim down to 2 1/8.” A little deviation, but I think it will look OK when I’m done sanding. Sadly, these are the two best photos:

Trimmed2.jpg

Trimmed1.jpg

randooch

I'll Lock Up
BJ, those proportions really work on you!

Robert, that two-toned purple number is quite daring. Have you worn it out and about?

I've been staying warm on a blustery day with my new Borsalino crushable. Steaming this wet noodle of a hat helped a little bit. At first I thought not, but after it dried out entirely, a modicum of behavior control was established.

I'm trying to figure out image sizing, by the way. Every one I post is this size, whether or not I change the size in iphoto or on Photobucket, or both. Any guidance would be most welcome.
rollable.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
John, fine Hat the 3X, Looks good for me.

Erik, nice shot. You work on a new conversion?

Ray, looks good.I like the Hatband.

Eric, great looking Playboy. The colored fleece is a really eye catcher.

Alan, stunning, that's the word that comes spontaneously if I see this hat.Very very nice the Homburger.

Robert, wonderful Portis. Wonderful color and looks wonderful on you.

Ale, excellent Borsalino for you. Fits you perfect.

B.J, nice work on your Hat. For me, it looks good.

Randall, nice shot, is it a Traveller on your Head.?

Redwoodjedi

One of the Regulars
Erik, nice shot. You work on a new conversion?

No Conversions in the near future. I've been busy doing a lot of drawing as I am getting ready to open a gallery of my work soon. A life-long dream. I do photoreal Western Art in graphite and charcoal. Takes me about 3 to 6 months to complete a piece. So no new hats for a while. I can't seem to get out of this one anyway. It is my Go-To daily beater for sure. My head loves it!

Erik

BR Gordon

One Too Many
Rodkins, Great looking Stetson 100. One of the hats on my wish list. 7 1/2 are hard to come by.
David, Another beautiful hat, love that Stratoliner. At the risk of repeating myself. One of the hats on my wish list.
Hato, Wonderful Adams, I do like the look on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points