Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks for the Dobbs appreciation!

On the robins, we've had them for many years... always in the same spot. The last couple of years they have been absent. We thought our big golden Harry was responsible for having them choose to build elsewhere. Alas, Harry is gone this spring and though we'd rather have him back than the birds, we are happy to see them again.

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
On the robins, we've had them for many years... always in the same spot. The last couple of years they have been absent. We thought our big golden Harry was responsible for having them choose to build elsewhere. Alas, Harry is gone this spring and though we'd rather have him back than the birds, we are happy to see them again.

That's one of the things that I love about spring. Every year, we get something nesting nearby. I enjoy watching the whole process, be they wrens, cardinals, mocking birds, doves, or whatever. Always a lot of fun!

Sorry about Harry, Alan.

Seems it didn't take the birds too long to take advantage of his absence!

We miss the heck out of him. The birds got it all wrong... it's the cats they need to be mindful of. They set up stadium seats to watch the flying lessons.

mjd

New in Town
Wore my wool felt out in the rain today.
wearahatintherain.jpg

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Because weather is a bit unstable here, I've been wearing my Resistol Diamond Horseshoe.
20120501.jpg

It for sure holds better in the rain than the Stetson 4x.

scooter

Practically Family
That's very sharp, Alan. Interestingly, I have long entertained the notion of a custom fedora in that general color scheme, except I envisioned the felt a darker brown. Bravo!

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
I’ve been away too long, great hats and great photos lately. A rainy evening called for the silverbelly campdraft. I was advised by a woman leaving the store that I shouldn’t wear a hat like that in the rain. I assured her it could take it.

112012.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Nice looking hat, Joao.

BJ, super Campdraft. Perfect hat for rainy day.

HH, great photo.

Easy choice for me this morning. Newly acquired Open Road 7XCB

smugshot9398048-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo