Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAVIER

Practically Family
Today I was at an award luncheon that my company was the main sponsor it was held at the Memorial Art Gallery, afterwards I went through the museum for some me time :) wore my Resistol

photobucket-1876-1354823476476.jpg

photobucket-5634-1354823515795.jpg

photobucket-4541-1354823550850.jpg

howardeye

Practically Family
Anybody from Indiana remember this store?
100_1206.jpg

It's fairly low-crowned, but very very comfortable to wear.[/QUOTE]

LS Ayres used to be in major malls in Indiana. That was the major store I shopped at. It was at Southlake Mall in Merrillville, IN. It was either shop there or go to Chicago. My wife bought most of her clothes there also. Macy's bought them out. I don't remember any hats. Maybe the store in Indianapolis sold them. I wished I would of stocked up. It is a great hat!

Monte

A-List Customer
Very cool armor. Tipping your hat supposedly originated when armor face shields were lifted to show the face as a sign of respect. Gotta love a good fitting Resistol.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Javier, nice photos and hat!

Alan, that combination looks sharp on you! Fantastic NO.1

Paul, looks good your Resistol, nice color!

150719541, well worn! Looks good on you the Stetson!

Robert, I understand this problem. My wife counting my hats if a new hat arrived!

Thanks Guys, Ed this is a great combo for colors I think you'd like it. Unfortunately the computer cam didn't pick up the colors that well, and my iphone storage was used up.

Happy Pearl Harbor Day too!

Mystic

Practically Family
Josh, thank you. I have to share these notes with my younger daughter, who absolutely cringed when she saw that I wore my Chumash bead necklace to parent-teacher conferences last night. :)

BTW, to those that might have interest, the beads in this string are ancient Channel Island bow drilled basalt and shell beads that were made by the Chumash Indians c. 800-1500. They were collected in southern California (when it was still legal to) and strung in the 1940s.

Very interesting information and insight into the Beads....

But, do you really think this will make your younger daughter feel better? :rolleyes2: :smile:

BTW...what is the brim with on that hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats