Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Too Many
Hola Perry ¡¡¡ me gusta tu comentario y en verdad deseo que "Canelita" viva un poco más. Esta pasando por una enfermedad difícil, al parecer cáncer en riñones y vejiga.
El Doctor de "Canelita" ha rechazado siempre aplicar Eutanasia, yo estoy de acuerdo, entonces estamos llevando un tratamiento hasta el final, siempre he amado a todos mis perros, son maravillosos ¡¡¡
Hi Perry I like your comment and truly wish that "Canelita" live a little longer. Is going through a difficult disease, apparently in kidney and bladder cancer.
The doctor "Canelita" Euthanasia has always refused to apply, I agree, then we are treated to the end, I have always loved all my dogs are wonderful

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Johnny, sharp, man.Sharp VS. Looks very good on you. My Congrats to the new hat!

AnA. well shaped your Saks, the flatten brim comes very good on that photo.

Justin, a good looking cap. I lke it. Suits you very good!

Jeff, very good! That hat is a looker. The ribbon color an eye catcher!

Alex, fantastic hat your Joicy, I like the way how you shaped it, reminds me on my Mayser!

Aaron, very very nice Borsalino, very elegant!

Eric, I say it often, fantastic hat, but what can I say else, your hats are all excellent.

ninly, you did a good job on your Mallory. The Porky Pie works good for you!

Blade, that is a good looking combination Hat, Jacket, Tie...., Nice Mallory!

Sam, yepp, that looks good. Good made!

fabio, Is that the movie poster for the new Indiana Jones movie? In the first second I thought so that is the young Indiana Jones
Sharp photo, fabio!

D-Guy, a stunner your VS. Great color combination!

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Love that puppy, Perry.

Borsalino "Misto" Etrusgu for me.

011413.jpg

what a hat and worn with style to boot.

eduardo75

New in Town
Today: Elosegui Plato Grande 14.5" D Beret
IMG_2448.JPG

Someone mentioned smiling recently so I took a shot at a smile photo
IMG_2457.JPG

Being from Spain and having family in the Basque region, I can tell you I like much more the way you wear the Elosegui in your smiling picture.

Congrats for that great boina.

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great set of hats today everyone! David love that Penman. I just got this Adventurebilt Henry back transformed by Mr. Art Fawcett into a OR clone. I posted before and after pics in the Art Fawcett Hall of Fame thread if anyone is interested.

2013-01-19114748_zps305640db.jpg

2013-01-19114705_zps4f6024b6.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
David, stunning Penman and thanks for the weekend wishes! Have a great weekend too!

Rusty, a black beauty! sharp looking hat!

Tom, superb Resistol and nice Hatband!

Monk, a sharp Fed for all activities. A good choice!

Rogera, looks fantastic! Great job done!

For me, my Rehfus 1954 a treasure, because the factory closed 1964, very rare to find.

wear216.jpg

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
David, stunning Penman and thanks for the weekend wishes! Have a great weekend too!

Rusty, a black beauty! sharp looking hat!

Tom, superb Resistol and nice Hatband!

Monk, a sharp Fed for all activities. A good choice!

Rogera, looks fantastic! Great job done!

For me, my Rehfus 1954 a treasure, because the factory closed 1964, very rare to find.

wear216.jpg
Vielen Dank Chep! Heute traegst du auch einen schoenen Hut! (Es tut mir leid aber ich habe keine Umlaute!)

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab

Nice thin ribbon, Rogera. Art did a great job, and that is no surprise! The color looks great with the beard. Or is it the other way around? [huh]

Super hat, Manfred. The color is gorgeous, and I like the subtle ribbon. Not too wide, not too thin. Just right! :thumb:

Beautiful hat, hatophile. You always where your hats well, nice and high on the forehead. It's as if you're saying, "I've been wearing nice hats for a long time, fellas. I know what I'm doing." :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy