Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

g.durand

One Too Many
Richard, as others have said, you can wear just about any hat. Well done today with the Failsworth.

I'm taking some "me" time at work to post this shot of the VS Whiskey.
whiskey10_zpse0820336.jpg

Last edited:

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Enjoyed the incredible vistas from atop Monte Baldo, above Malcesine, Lago di Garda, today. Very fun cable car ride to the summit. Muggy and hot lakeside, breezy and invigorating up top.

Trusty Akubra Byron yet again.
fcnr.jpg

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao: ONE hat... PERFECT choice.
Joao - Looks like a perfect choice for a one hat break to the Algarve
I choose this one mainly because of the color. Light color hat VS black hat on the sun.

Jao, looks like a fun time! Enjoy!
It was fun. Returning there on August 15th for more :D

Joao Encarnado: I Like your style, sir!
Thank you :)

Beautiful Victorian station:
Really nice station. Makes me remember my train trip in the UK some years ago.

Despite being on vacation I had to got to my job to print a flyer. Decided to stop at this abandoned house, now mostly in ruins.
20130807.jpg

The Randall 4x Stetson :)

Afternoon wear... My Art Fawcett-blocked and finished PanamaHatsDirect Special Reserve. Are the waves in the pinches too much, or do they add to the character of the lid?
IMG_3694_zps2c5156dd.jpg
[/URL]
IMG_3693_zps829b863c.jpg
[/URL]

Thanks, G, and, as Elmer Fudd would say, "WOW, What a gweat Whiskey wid, Mista!"
I recently ordered one from our man in Central Point. I just can't keep up with your collection...

Randall, you and your lovely bride continue to provide wonderfully beautiful photos. Good thing you brought her along!

Mano, as has been said, there's no hat you can't wear well.

Joao, your Stetson looks completely "at home" in your photo today. And that house is likely available at a most reasonable price...

g.durand

One Too Many
hats--I'm hoping you were the winning bidder on you-know-what. I guessed it would go for about that amount. You'll like the Whiskey VS, too.

Lee Trinity this afternoon.
IMG_2956_zpsde68263e.jpg

Last edited:

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great lids all! g.Durand that Whiskey VS is great. hatsRme personally I cannot stand for a hat to look like the creases were machine pressed in. I like the creases in that panama. They give the hat character.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
g.d. - the contrast between the whisky felt and brown brim & ribbon is stunning. Very nice Lee too.

Randall - nice hat and a great view.

Joao - nice stetson

HatsRMe - I really like those creases.

---

Thanks for the comments on the Failsworth folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy