Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1661.jpg

Dark blue Ambassador.

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
David, S4C, and Perry...

A nice start to the day! David, I am going to see your Stetson 25 TAR with another Stetson TAR, my 3XB with matching felt ribbon...

43D124A1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

g.d, dynamite looking Lee!

David, awesome TAR! Great start for Tuesday.

Very nice 20, Strapped! I kind of like the off center pinch!

Beautiful blue, Perry! Love the tie!

AnA, that is very nice looking 25. Looks good on you with brim up.

Last edited:

GregNYC

One Too Many
Lotsahats, superb Disney!
GD, that Silver Label is one of my favorites of yours. Great noir lines. I bet the felt is silky-smooth...
David, is that a regular cattleman's crease? Goes nicely with the jacket.
Strapped, I like the overall proportions. It reminds me of my Cavanagh, perhaps my best felt too.
Perry, I'm liking the darker colors. As usual, great tie-in with the tie, which is itself stellar!
AnA, I agree with Harv, you rock the brim-up. And I think some of these Stetsons seem to prefer it that way...

Today with the Simonds and Avirex NOS G-1 from when they were a Navy contractor.

3af5641399d900ee423fa74f129dfb77.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All good? No... all GREAT!!

Thought I'd try to stave off the rain with my VS light sage lid. This is the one I was wearing in a (VERY casual) restaurant Saturday evening when a woman approached our table and asked if she could try it on, so that her friend could photograph her. GGrRRRRrrrrrr!!

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning folks.

I missed the Homburg Happening yesterday. This morning I was inspired to wear my Mallory (ink blue w/contrast binding edge). Wearing the Homburg garnered some hat waves and a couple of comments as the dogs and I walked around the lake.

i-b8pZBg5-M.jpg

i-2HV6XHz-S.jpg
i-H3277wL-S.jpg

I tip my hat to you all, Eric -

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
So many sweet ones.
Joao, nice one! Goes good with the beard trim.
Eric, fantastic. I seem to remember Al having a similar one.
Sam, another winner.
Javier, looks great!

Tumwater Tuesday for me. Sallie photobombed. :)

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Jeff; Good morning. Thanks for the comment sir.

Photo bomb is precious. A pic is always improved with your dog. Excellent hat. Your pics of your recent trip to Mnt. Rushmore were very special. Thanks for sharing.

Yes, my acquisition of the Mallory was inspired by our esteemed hat friend Al (Delectans). His was an older brother to my homburg. I do miss his posts and the extraordinary pics.

Enjoying the upper midwests weather today, Eric -

GregNYC

One Too Many
Charlie, that is a sharp look! I've gotta get me some old-skool plaid shirts!

Javier, I used to live in "Rochester" New York for grad school. I wonder what's the hat connection.... When I first moved there, the older part of the city was still in use - old department stores and restaurants and clotiers. People had already stopped wearing hats, but it was easy to imagine an earlier era.

Harv, what a sweet ribbon. It's interesting to see a ribbon and edge treatment of different colors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB