Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stratcat

One of the Regulars
What a superb variety of caps, fedoras and bowlers today. You guys have definitely pulled the stops out today.

MaddHatter

New in Town
My daily wear Goorin. It's stained and beat to death....looking for recommendations for a durable, daily wear fedora. Price is no object. This one needs to be retired.
3a48b65ba4e03f146eaf53aa14ecb57a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your Image IS important, Aaron. Check out Panama Bob's offerings for a start. There are loads of other options you'll hear of around here, but a Bob hat is a great value, and are TOP shelf! Here are his upper end offerings.

Last edited:

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I had a dilemma this morning. When I got up at 5:00am the temperature here was in the low 60's, so I decided to wear my brown horsehide jacket. As I saw it was going to be sunny I reached for my new straw hat. Then I thought, as I have before, "Does a straw hat go with a leather jacket?" What's the general consensus?

WesternHatWearer

A-List Customer
How is it holding? My everyday 4x beaver Stetson didn't last more than 5 years of continued abuse (Rain, sweat, sun...). Needs TLC that I cannot give to it.

This 6X is doing well. This is my everyday hat and my work hat. It has been drenched, not on purpose but it is holding up nicely. I keep it brushed and presentable. I will admit i have some friends that work in a nearby western wear store, so getting help with it is not too difficult.

vintage68

Practically Family
Thanks Perry. It was brutal!! The Governor was close to declaring the Florida winter 10 second rule.

Congrats on the future hat wearer, Charlie.

I lived in Florida for almost exactly a year. COULD NOT STAND the weather. Never wore my fedora due to the ghastly humidity. I truly don't see how people live there, but then again I was born and raised out west my whole life.

NewJack

Practically Family
Okay. It's been a while gents! So, my new connection Historyteach24 and me not only share classroom experiences but as a special request, he asked I share my new acquisition from him...Knox in the house!! Gonna take some getting used to wearing Homburg lids. But I thank him for having this one available to try! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot