Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
In a rush this early p.m. Everyone looks great. I just added a ribbon to the Stagecoach conversion I did last week.
Instead of going with a mid-ribbon as I originally planned, I chose to go with a wide Burgundy ribbon that I had left over from a previous project. More pics in the Conversion Corral...

Blk_and_Brgndy_01.jpg

ingineer

One Too Many
Alan that gif startled me:eusa_clap, great hat too.
Photoshop?
Harv you pull off the style hat that i am afraid to wear.
LT very nice in that light grey
Everyone looks good

GregNYC

One Too Many
Alan, wow, I had to look for a while. It crept up on me from the corner of my eye! Great hat too!

Chamuco, I like that Slouch too. Perfect hat for that outing, looks dashing, and close to indestructible too!

Harv, that is one of the best Indy-type hats I've ever seen!

Sam, you have a kick-a## sense of style, my brother!

Joao with the Stagecoach with the great color combo!

Steve, I still don't know how you achieve that pristine condition with those hats. Better than deadstock. In the watch-collecting world, they call that LNIB, "like new in box!"

TJ, I do like that ribbon!

LT, I must take another look at the Fed IV. It is a great shape!

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Alan, wow, I had to look for a while. It crept up on me from the corner of my eye! Great hat too!

Chamuco, I like that Slouch too. Perfect hat for that outing, looks dashing, and close to indestructible too!

Harv, that is one of the best Indy-type hats I've ever seen!

Sam, you have a kick-a## sense of style, my brother!

Joao with the Stagecoach with the great color combo!

Steve, I still don't know how you achieve that pristine condition with those hats. Better than deadstock. In the watch-collecting world, they call that LNIB, "like new in box!"

TJ, I do like that ribbon!

LT, I must take another look at the Fed IV. It is a great shape!
A couple of weeks ago I watered my dog in this hat, nothing happened to it...

Indestructible Akubra Strong

g.durand

One Too Many
David, I hope your transition from NH to TX is going smoothly. I spent time during the summers in the Dallas-Ft.Worth area while growing up as my father's family is from north Texas. Spring will turn to scorching hot in no time, as you're probably well aware, and you will be leading the way in to summer by breaking out the straw hats earlier than most of us. Nice looking Royal DeLuxe.

Milk-chocolate brown Stratoliner for me today.
IMG_5338_zpsm0jdo1gr.jpg

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here

We had some nice, warm, sunny weather today (for a welcomed change), and it was a good day to get out and do some needed work around the yard and garden. This old hat has served me well for over 15 years. It's one of two "work" hats I like to wear from time to time.

Hat Dandy

One of the Regulars
David, I hope your transition from NH to TX is going smoothly. I spent time during the summers in the Dallas-Ft.Worth area while growing up as my father's family is from north Texas. Spring will turn to scorching hot in no time, as you're probably well aware, and you will be leading the way in to summer by breaking out the straw hats earlier than most of us. Nice looking Royal DeLuxe.

Milk-chocolate brown Stratoliner for me today.
IMG_5338_zpsm0jdo1gr.jpg

That's a great color for this hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IGDS