Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Milans, Trevi and Mike. And the Cuenca Panama is "fitting" for Miami, eh, sskim?

Here comes the rain again...

Well, not right now - it's sunny and Friday, so it's my Adam Executive Pacesetter and a Tommy Hilfiger Aloha.

Image2.jpg

But we're looking at another all day soaker today - this isn't Dayton - it's Seattle!!

Last edited:

GregNYC

One Too Many
Fruno, that Aloha makes me wish we allowed them at work!!

Today, 1930's French workwear repro denim cap from Keith.

a9ef8f0c04257260503301fddc77cdf1.jpg

afd16cf845cc9b4c1d6e7fec0e5a27da.jpg

d09d89bc680745125abc13f11d36e7fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, Dave. The dark moss was my own request, varying slightly from the original on Bob's site (at the time).

Mikespens... Over the top again with that one, man. And I will be foot-noting you, Mike, for coining our new term, Milanistas. LOVE it!!

What a great collection of new and old styles today... Mike, Daniele, Greg, Charlie, Strapped, Moon and many others too - way to mix it up!

Here's that old factory store Stetson again... sorry for the repeats, but the top hat on the pile(s) is easy on Friday.

062615.jpg

Last edited:

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
beautiful hats gentlemen

Alan another Gem

on a beautiful summer day it's a Premier Strat in silverbelly picked fresh at JJ Hat this morning

Full_Size_Render.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

g.durand

One Too Many
Moon, if it weren't for the beard (I'm not advocating getting rid of it), you could BE Hank Sr in your avatar in that pic. It's like mirror images. Wow.

Yes, the crease and swoop are very close!

Good looking Friday lids today, guys. This one will never rise to the level of your factory reject, Alan, but it does keep the sun off my increasingly naked head.

IMG_6356_zps6pn4xxjx.jpg

IMG_6354_zps7cnrx1h6.jpg

IMG_6343_zpswquycgs0.jpg
:eeek: :eeek:

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Last edited:
I don't know g.d... that is a pretty swell straw... and you look way too chill to be going back to a day job. ;^)

I'd been looking around to replace the yellow pub on my Stetson... something brighter.

062615_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy