Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday this 4XB Stetson Tom Mix
20150727.jpg

And later the Stetson 7XCB
20150727b.jpg

Going to be another hot one in SW Ohio. I'm still pulling out my felts, though, particularly my D'Aquino Mk II

We'll see how I feel about felt when I take my noontime walkabout while the mercury is soaring into the 90s.

IMG_0855.JPG IMG_0856.JPG

Happy Tuesday, gents!

javadave61

Practically Family
This was my first "real" hat aquisition, and thus my favorite. My 80's Stetson Open Road. I used to be a little down on the fella given the somewhat stiff felt, but two things have changed that. First, I've reshaped it enough that it's become really quite soft. Second, I handled a brand new OR recently, and boy, did that thing feel like cardboard! It felt almost the same as their OR in shantung straw. So in comparison, this OR feels luxurious. :)

And yes, I know, I still have the Stetson pin on. I just can't bear to remove one single piece from this sentimental favorite.

eb29b9a7ecd3ed6d558829ca50f6dff3.jpg

c9b7ee4ca76a57a1df01dac3cd2dce82.jpg

Last edited:
I just finished a nice cup of Guatemalan, JavaD. That OR's an easy pick for a favorite, Dave. Nice, crisp look with the white shirt/tie!

Harv that NW lid/ribbon looks perfect today.

Mark I'm glad you may get rain. We get to see that sweet felt!

Charlie, Anthony, thanks fellas!

Charlie, let's hope it does not rain. That Milan is awesome!

Dave, I am a fan if the OR too. One of my favorites.

Anthony, I just ordered my first Federation. Got mine in Moonstone, but that fawn is super!

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hey everyone!
Nice milan, hatsRme.
Just after 9 am and already looks like a scorcher (by coastal standards, anyway...). No wind, not even a breeze. That can mean only one thing...break out the Van Halen record, 'cuz we're going Panama! :)
f8c3fcf9701d1c6954f9d7b08334d433.jpg

Hope I didn't get the song stuck in anyone's head....oh wait, yes I do just so I'm not the only one.
Pan-a-ma-ah-ah-ah-AH-ah....:D

Last edited:
Thanks, Moe! Lovely Panama, sir... perfect for a scorcher!

Loving that lid, Bob R!! I still want proof that that's the OUTSIDE of the cage... ;)

Last edited:

TPD166

One Too Many
Even though it is warm in Texas, today I am wearing my "mystery" vintage 1950s Resistol 3X that should be their version of the Open Road called the "San Antonio," but for some reason it is actually marked both "Fort Worth" and "Pecos" - one of my favorite hats.

[recycled photo]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy