Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Nice collection of lids everyone...

Moon, the BGCD looks great. Although, I still say you look more like ZZ Top. :)

Great looking straw, Bob.

Nothing wrong with the Stratton S 4 C, still looks good.

Couldn't resist. I wore the Stetson Nutria again today and dug up an old photo from out of the past of Kirk and myself. Bob Mitchum was somewhere around too but we couldn't find him to have his picture taken with us.

A_Kirk_and_M.jpg

Last edited:

RobertM

Familiar Face
Our daughter is visiting for the weekend so I have to wait for two ladies to get ready before we can go out for dinner.

Wearing my Newt at The Royal Montecristi - my best Panama hat.

smugshot_9043273-L.jpg

Beautiful Montichristi David - and more importantly, you look great wearing it. I think the secret of looking great in a great hat is more than owning that great hat - it's making sure it suits your face/skin tone, etc, as well as kinda compliments, blends well with your shirt, jacket. sunglasses, etc. Alan is a master at this. Doesn't mean you can't mix and match and there are some hats that can be worn with a tee shirt and shorts and still look well when wearing a suit. I guess "attitude" adds to the package.
R

Catching up on last night's posts...
Bob, nice look. And nice hat.
Moon, the CD always looks great, and of course the BGG is on my list. With a scowl to make Mr. Jones proud. When I was in HS, one of the cuter girls told me I looked like Alice Cooper. My reply, "Is that a good thing?"
S4C in a t-shirt. Shut my mouth!
And another fine lid on another Fine Saturday, Mr. Bob!
Mr. Jones - nice shot with Kirk. Got one with Picard? :D
Great pic, seabass.

IMG_1101.JPG

Dobbs No Name Straw for Saturday errands

Eisenpforte

New in Town
Catching up on last night's posts...
Bob, nice look. And nice hat.
Moon, the CD always looks great, and of course the BGG is on my list. With a scowl to make Mr. Jones proud. When I was in HS, one of the cuter girls told me I looked like Alice Cooper. My reply, "Is that a good thing?"
S4C in a t-shirt. Shut my mouth!
And another fine lid on another Fine Saturday, Mr. Bob!
Mr. Jones - nice shot with Kirk. Got one with Picard? :D
Great pic, seabass.

View attachment 34461

Dobbs No Name Straw for Saturday errands

Very cool look.

Trevi007

One of the Regulars
Beautiful selection of Lids over the past few days Lady and Gentlemen, too many to mention one by one but I have enjoyed every single one of them!
Me, Royal Stetson light felt for this rainy Saturday.....
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Good morning from Minnesota, USA. Late August mornings are excellent weather to be outside. Our morning temps, 60's F, had me in a fleece and a VS Stratoliner inspired fedora while raking the beach. The recent heavy winds and our employee party have lots of detritus on the sand. The dove colored beaver felt is incredibly versatile with almost any color. Ready for other chores and errands.

i-hnsPpq8-M.jpg

i-Hh8VpPd-M.jpg

Best to all this early morning, Eric -

And Good Day to you Sir. Beautiful crown. You do "Party" alot. Dont you...? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran