Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Thanks trench and dlaniger! Funny, I always thought of that color as a straight-up grey, but last time I wore it someone I ran into commented it looked green to her. In today's pic, I can really see the greenish undertones. No wonder I like green hats lately. I've had one for a long time without realizing!

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks trench and dlaniger! Funny, I always thought of that color as a straight-up grey, but last time I wore it someone I ran into commented it looked green to her. In today's pic, I can really see the greenish undertones. No wonder I like green hats lately. I've had one for a long time without realizing!
Indeed I see the green. Those Borsalinos can take on some exotic hues depending on the light.

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
biltmore fawn pheasent.JPG fawn bmore pheasent up.JPG
Biltmore Golden Pheasent Velour Today.

Attachments

• biltmore fawn pheasent face.JPG
    biltmore fawn pheasent face.JPG
    391 KB · Views: 189
  • biltmore fawn pheasent face.JPG
    biltmore fawn pheasent face.JPG
    391 KB · Views: 165

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
It warmed up to almost 5'F from -13F today here in my neighborhood in Minnesota, USA. I wore a collar high and a warm cap. I did not take a pic as everything from autos, cameras, cell phones and all things electronic were struggling to be "normal" in the cold. Tuesday should be colder (-11 warming to 3'F).

The above said, I did not get a pic to share. I am recycling an old pic. The jacket and cap I did wear today. I had collar buttoned up high and cap pulled down tight.

i-MXW84sM-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Ahhh... Monday. Ugh. Making the best of it under a Premier Knox Madison Ave. Great hats to close out the weekend, everyone! I hope that each of you has a great start to the week. Enjoy.

MN: Glad your wife is home and improving. Your hats of late have really been inspiring.

Dark Moss VS this Monday morning/QUOTE]

DJH: Classic fedora. Absolutely a fav.

3X OR again today.This thing is shaping up well and really scratching a lot of itches for me right now. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anthony; Your OR is a really special addition to your hat rack. I do enjoy seeing the personal creases you have going on.

View attachment 41877
150th Anniv. Whippet today.

Stetson. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perry; I have really enjoyed your hats of late. Special lids and classy attire sir.

It got cold last night! Brrrrr. Monday morning in my Selentino Sterling.
Great lids. Boy oh boy do I understand Brrrr. Your hat rack is chuck full of grand fedoras sir.

Mallory Monday for me. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knotten: Congrats on the snow. Your backyard gets regular snow and your community is prepared. Your pics show you well prepared and styl'n in fedoras.

Disney Fifteen today.

I swear you do not have a sub-par fedora. Excellent selection on your hat rack. I look forward to the next day posts.

Great hats today, Everyone!
Moon and 40 I live vicariously through you guys. You have vintage sized heads and can get hats I can only dream of. A lot of the regulars here and some that have moved on I've learned a lot from. Borsalino Ta Ludora in the palladio color if I'm reading the tag right
This is a recent get from Bond. The guy finds some great hats and this is one of them. The darn wind cord wraps around this hat twice! Not sure why you would need or want that long a cord but it's there.

Tommy; Great hat and jacket. I believe you have some dynamite hats that accompany your knowledge about your lids. I tip my head and listen when you speak about your hats.

Too tough a row for me, feeling more chalant than non after a weekend of first birthday excitement (which is somewhat lost on me). Bathing in the euphoric afterglow of the party, I donned a Royal Stetson today...
Rescued from the fray, somebody DOES love me...

Great hat and pic of the special family member. How can the "fan" not love a grandfather in a Pendleton and fedora? I suspect they love your mind and conversation and not just the stlyn, fashion forward senior member of the clan.

Royal DeLuxe Open Road

The bigger brim Stetsons you have shared of late are grand lids. Wear them with pride.

Anton Peschel velour made for Oviatt's Los Angeles... identified as early 1930s by Marc Chevalier.

Everything to like about this velour fedora. Not enough opportunities to wear such a special lid I suspect.

VS Silver Mist.

I recall your hat from the VS thread and earlier posts in the Lounge. Love the lid sir. You could post pics of that hat everyday and I would continue to clap.

Best, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Silverbelly Camp Draft. Imperial Quality.

Bob; Your hats and color coordinating attire of late is terrific. Thanks for sharing sir.

I love seeing your hats, Alan. Hands down, one of the best collections of vintage in the known universe. And that one is a stunner.

Happy Monday everyone!
Thanks for the likes and comments!:)
Borsalino Como today.
Have a great day!

Moehawk; Your fedoras of late are great. The variety of style, color and models is every interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Wool, custom made.
odayshat11116 by sulla_ab, on Flickr

Cheers on the cap.

Akubra Campdraft Tawny
Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Sir thanks for posting. Your hats are grand and it is a treat to visit your area of the world via your posts.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Winding down a day made all the more better by the Stetson Royal Deluxe.
Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

You can wind down any day in that hat. Thanks for sharing.

Biltmore Golden Pheasent Velour Today.

Thanks for sharing. I have enjoyed your hat posts of late.

Fed IV in carbon on this cold South Korean day. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is the perfect hat for the cool day.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Bob; Your hats and color coordinating attire of late is terrific. Thanks for sharing sir.

Moehawk; Your fedoras of late are great. The variety of style, color and models is every interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers on the cap.

Sir thanks for posting. Your hats are grand and it is a treat to visit your area of the world via your posts.
You are welcome to come by anytime...right now we suffer from severe cold !! This morning we hit 32°f.. !!![emoji6]

I also love to see your pics beutiful snowy landscape !!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
It warmed up to almost 5'F from -13F today here in my neighborhood in Minnesota, USA. I wore a collar high and a warm cap. I did not take a pic as everything from autos, cameras, cell phones and all things electronic were struggling to be "normal" in the cold. Tuesday should be colder (-11 warming to 3'F).

The above said, I did not get a pic to share. I am recycling an old pic. The jacket and cap I did wear today. I had collar buttoned up high and cap pulled down tight.

i-MXW84sM-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
Thank you for the compliment Eric.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner