Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hey everyone!
Great hats all around on this fine Thursday.
Today, The Green Wienie!!!

03ef9861f2e2cc9b6a25b7a090d5c725.jpg

P&C Habig Wienie, that is!
Have a great day.:)

tommyK

One Too Many
I assume you are preparing for the big storm....
I don't know if we're getting the "big Storm" up here in Northeast PA. A few days ago it was a foot+. Last night we were down to around 4 inches. I think by Saturday it may be down to a dusting.
Sounds like DC still might get a walloping

I don't know if we're getting the "big Storm" up here in Northeast PA. A few days ago it was a foot+. Last night we were down to around 4 inches. I think by Saturday it may be down to a dusting.
Sounds like DC still might get a walloping
Yeah, it supposed to be nasty. Glad you guys may dodge the bullit. Just watch for my pics, and the FU look on my face. [emoji14]

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Tommy!! This one is late 50s or early 60s. Don't know why the cord wraps twice. It is very baffling. I think Rick also has a Borso with the double wrapped wind cord.
I assume you are preparing for the big storm....
Harv, I actually have two with the double wrapped wind cord. Really strange and slightly annoying. The cord is so long that if the wind did blow the hat off of my head, the hat would end up near or on the ground with such a long cord. That all being said, love your hat today!

Harv, I actually have two with the double wrapped wind cord. Really strange and slightly annoying. The cord is so long that if the wind did blow the hat off of my head, the hat would end up near or on the ground with such a long cord. That all being said, love your hat today!
Thanks Rick. This is one hat on which I refuse to use the wind cord. Maybe its an Italian thing....

Daniele??

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
This a pic from my backseat early this morning.

i-57RDpLq-M.jpg

It is a cap day here in Minnesota. Cold, damp and windy. I made time to carry inside and store the hats that had been in the backseat the past 2 days. Clean and neat again.

Excellent shared posts folks. You have quite the interesting hats/caps and lives.

Best, Eric -
Like I said "lock your car doors."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24