Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Friday... Thank you!

And thanks to everyone for all the likes and comments about last evening's homburg.

I fear that my visit to the Homburg Nation thread after my post last evening has me teetering on the precipice of a 'burg binge.

I'm not putting up much a fight. Going with the Imperial Stetson. View attachment 44147 View attachment 44148 View attachment 44149 View attachment 44150 View attachment 44151 View attachment 44152
I hope that everyone has a fantasticalistic Friday!

Oof!! Another Heckofa Hommy, Mattster!

Oh, Friday... Thank you!

And thanks to everyone for all the likes and comments about last evening's homburg.

I fear that my visit to the Homburg Nation thread after my post last evening has me teetering on the precipice of a 'burg binge.

I'm not putting up much a fight. Going with the Imperial Stetson. View attachment 44147
I hope that everyone has a fantasticalistic Friday!

Fantastic color on that Hommie, Matt. Goes great with your coat!

f65fae88efe2b885c15cd52ce824a969.jpg

25 Stetson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Binge away! We won't stop you. Heck, we'll probably point you in the direction of some nice ones to purchase.
Ahhh... With friends like these...

I can see it in now: the attorney says: 'Mr. Barnes, why are you needing to file bankruptcy?" Me: "Well... I kind of have this little hat problem..." And he raises his eyebrows and looks at me quizzically and warily, just like one might look upon a madman.

It kind of reminds me of college when after a long night of drinking and right at last call, my roommate would order 6 pitchers of beer for 3 of us to somehow finish in 30 minutes. I always seemed to pay in ways that I had not foreseen (It wasn't pretty).

Oh well... at least here I can see it coming!

Last edited:

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Happy cold Friday everyone! This is my first Mallory. I pulled it from the bay when I realized I couldn't run with the big dogs for the Stetsonian. I know little about it. What on earth is "Torino quality"?[emoji848]
7026e1911683da7c1477d58497d14f53.jpg
f3f7a89ea22480ee21d814a26faa2f0b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great looking Mallory!

Torino quality is almost as cool as Gran Torino
uploadfromtaptalk1455288862824.jpg
, just not quite as Gran.

But seriously, I am sorry to say that I don't know.

Harv, Thanks! Your Dobbs 20 looks fantastic!

Matt, To a fellow Homburger Thanks! Great Vita and Stetson Imperial Homburgs!

Charlie, Thanks!

S4C, Great swoop going with your Know 15!

Perry, Super looking Stetson 25! Like the band!

RJR, Sharp VS 911!

Spudman, Congrats on your first Mallory! Looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo