Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mean to be robbin' MMB's ideas (or to be a joker), but I went Royal Batman too.

050916.jpg

bantam3.jpg

Holy Super Solar Transit photographing hat, Alan! I hope you're out there, and know you'll be successful!

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hey everyone!
Thanks for the likes and nice comments.
I finally figured it out. The clues were in front of me the whole time. Alan is Hatman's secret identity. He and his sidekicks Tom 'n' Jerry fight hat crimes everywhere. Few know that they were responsible for timothies' recent temporary reduction to reasonable prices. That wind trolley of truth is mighty powerful.
Today, my Stan Lee Silver Surfer Label. Sorry, only one I could come up with.

14824cd7746ea2b742239f35078068f7.jpg
307defce81977c5a3914f00b3e58b8bc.jpg
29a4d4f8a5058953e32298ee6da47558.jpg

Fighting for truth, justice, and the American, Italian, German, Austrian, Ecuadorian and occasionally Czechoslovakian way!
Have a super day!

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Lots of great lids.

Moon - That's a special hat.
MMbarnes - There's a summer felt. Sharp.
HatsRme - Gorgeous color. Dapper as always.
Knotten - Love those Champs!
RClark - You look at your ease in that Resistol.
MichaelA - Keep dry!
Ha ha, the hat turned the trick. I got caught out in the proverbial gully washer and the only part of me that is dry is from the collar up.

Michael

I rebashed my 10X Rand after studying & taking pointers from Lt's new Rand western fedora, (jLee562) Jared's new Black Sheep Hatworks 1940's style dress hat (which I really like), Alan's <1920 Stetson Star Fray & his <1950 Borsalino thin ribbon in Monlov brown, & (1mach1) Matt's vintage Stetson Fray. What I have ended up with is a diamond crease with 4-corner pinches, bound edge flat brim without the cup (my preference for me) but with a very slight pencil roll on 3 sides, with a thin ribbon in medium brown. It still carries a definite western heritage but more of a dressier look I think.

Sorry for the fingerprints showing up in the pics. Didn't realize they were there.

2cgke3l.jpg

286rhh2.jpg

29nt18n.jpg

vqmh6u.jpg

65 Classic

Practically Family
I rebashed my 10X Rand after studying & taking pointers from Lt's new Rand western fedora, (jLee562) Jared's new Black Sheep Hatworks 1940's style dress hat (which I really like), Alan's <1920 Stetson Star Fray & his <1950 Borsalino thin ribbon in Monlov brown, & (1mach1) Matt's vintage Stetson Fray. What I have ended up with is a diamond crease with 4-corner pinches, bound edge flat brim without the cup (my preference for me) but with a very slight pencil roll on 3 sides, with a thin ribbon in medium brown. It still carries a definite western heritage but more of a dressier look I think.

Sorry for the fingerprints showing up in the pics. Didn't realize they were there.

2cgke3l.jpg

286rhh2.jpg

29nt18n.jpg

vqmh6u.jpg

Beautiful hat/bash combo

Nice work Jack! Great color too, buddy.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up

2cgke3l.jpg

286rhh2.jpg

29nt18n.jpg

vqmh6u.jpg

that's a damn fine looking hat Jack ... and you've shaped it to perfection

I've always been a sucker for a brown hat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member