Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hey folks!
My contributon to W.A.R. Wednesday (that's Wonderfully Awesome Ribbon btw). My Penney's Marathon Velour, ca. 1920's.

f3eb2b51defd97f8e7ec192eb22ee42d.jpg
2308b2474b246b174da05926bbb2ff89.jpg
252b8b0074f70054d572cc873026f37e.jpg

Everybody have a W.A.D. That's a Wonderfully Awesome Day.:)

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Topper day... Melton & Co.
View attachment 51205
fabiovenhorst, magnificent though your appearance is, I'm sorry to have to tell you that you probably won't be in the running for a banker's job at JP Morgan/Chase. They have just issued a new, what's acceptable to wear, clothing edict:
What’s acceptable as formal business attire:
Casual pants, capris, dresses, and skirts of workplace-appropriate length.
Casual shirts that are business appropriate, polo shirts, sweaters, tops, and blouses (can include JPMorgan/Chase logo.)
Dress shoes and dress sandals.
Minimal, tasteful jewelry and fragrances.
Capris, dress sandals and tasteful fragrances elude me, perhaps someone can enlighten me.
fabiovenhorst, you might think that I might be mocking you, not a bit of it, you look magnificent. Alas, I too cannot expect any sort of work at JP Morgan, our ideas on casual wear seem to differ just a tad more than slightly. Click on the link and you will see what their idea of casual is. Mine on the other hand is:
aloha 075.JPG

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Thanks hato, fabio and hatsR!
the moustache found it's way down the drain right after I spent the day in 95° heat and dealt with the itching. The lip wound that was it's reason for existing had healed, and my niece said it made me look old so its days were numbered anyway.

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Thanks hato, fabio and hatsR!
the moustache found it's way down the drain right after I spent the day in 95° heat and dealt with the itching. The lip wound that was it's reason for existing had healed, and my niece said it made me look old so its days were numbered anyway.

Tough Stage Moe , I know ... . Oh well , it Happens . Sweet Hats though . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR