Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Trooping the green Resistol today.

adc8e24b6debcde4f981065fb255686f.jpg

18adeb3335435744f9d5ebfb05051c50.jpg
Hot diggedy, Bob, you're dressed to the nines! Very Sharp!

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
It's a mournful and introspective day, today. Last Tuesday, the wife of our church's director of religious education was shot and killed while driving home from our Lenten confession service. Apparently, one gangster caught a rival gangster tagging his apartment complex. He opened fire on the tagger and a stray bullet hit our DRE's wife in the head. Her funeral is today (I'm about to leave the office to attend the service), so please keep her husband and daughter in your thoughts and prayers.

http://fox5sandiego.com/2017/03/16/escondido-to-discuss-case-of-woman-killed-in-gang-crossfire/

The takeaway -- life is precious but fragile. Appreciate every minute and every person.

17352084_10103137300018018_9144197986393749479_n.jpg

17362593_10103137300023008_6743655734953864924_n.jpg

WOW AZ , what a senseless tragedy . So Sorry for the family , and loved ones . Sad .

blueAZNmonkey

One Too Many
WOW AZ , what a senseless tragedy . So Sorry for the family , and loved ones . Sad .

Yes many prayers are needed.

The congregation at her service this morning was absolutely enormous. There were more people who showed up to celebrate Cathy's life than show up for Christmas Eve service -- plus five additional priests and two deacons. I've never had to park so far away from the church before -- almost three blocks. The residents of the area were letting people use their driveways. So while the shooting itself was senseless, God found a way to give it meaning by bringing love and unity to our community despite the suffering =)

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Yes many prayers are needed.

The congregation at her service this morning was absolutely enormous. There were more people who showed up to celebrate Cathy's life than show up for Christmas Eve service -- plus five additional priests and two deacons. I've never had to park so far away from the church before -- almost three blocks. The residents of the area were letting people use their driveways. So while the shooting itself was senseless, God found a way to give it meaning by bringing love and unity to our community despite the suffering =)

AMEN , Praise The LORD ! Job 19:25-27 , John 16:33 , Psalm 17:15
Praying for their family .

Last edited:

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
It's a mournful and introspective day, today. Last Tuesday, the wife of our church's director of religious education was shot and killed while driving home from our Lenten confession service. Apparently, one gangster caught a rival gangster tagging his apartment complex. He opened fire on the tagger and a stray bullet hit our DRE's wife in the head. Her funeral is today (I'm about to leave the office to attend the service), so please keep her husband and daughter in your thoughts and prayers.

http://fox5sandiego.com/2017/03/16/escondido-to-discuss-case-of-woman-killed-in-gang-crossfire/

The takeaway -- life is precious but fragile. Appreciate every minute and every person.

I'm deeply saddened by this senseless act... just unthinkable

prayers and thoughts to all involved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran