Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaleskb1

New in Town
Need help identifying hat today....here are pics. The band i think says "Thiel Reich" or variation of that. 2nd word design Reich so possibly German. Also found tag in ribbon. Idea of age??? Much appreciated.

Attachments

• 20170726_081838-resized-1280.jpg
    20170726_081838-resized-1280.jpg
    460.5 KB · Views: 93
  • 20170726_081930-resized-1280.jpg
    20170726_081930-resized-1280.jpg
    344.5 KB · Views: 91
  • 20170726_081907-resized-1280.jpg
    20170726_081907-resized-1280.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 99

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Hey! I want to go to Belgium! Now that's what I call a great "meet the hatter" trip.
Now if you did that, you could meet the milliner who made my new hat for me, it arrived today. Add a trip to the southern coastline of the UK and you could meet the lady who made my 1930's Henley baggies. (The trousers.) There's so many threads that I could post my new hat on, but I do think that Esther deserves a wider audience, so this thread it is. To say that I'm thrilled with it is something of an understatement. Next time I post it, I'll come back here and show you some close up details.
hats 013.JPG

Tina has made me a superb shirt to go with the outfit when it's too hot to wear a neck tie. This is it, teamed up with my Biltmore.
And I have actually got the lady in front of the camera for once.
Poole Quay 2017 005.JPG

Now if you did that, you could meet the milliner who made my new hat for me, it arrived today. Add a trip to the southern coastline of the UK and you could meet the lady who made my 1930's Henley baggies. (The trousers.) There's so many threads that I could post my new hat on, but I do think that Esther deserves a wider audience, so this thread it is. To say that I'm thrilled with it is something of an understatement. Next time I post it, I'll come back here and show you some close up details.
View attachment 80255

Tina has made me a superb shirt to go with the outfit when it's too hot to wear a neck tie. This is it, teamed up with my Biltmore.
And I have actually got the lady in front of the camera for once.
View attachment 80256

SUCH a super lucky couple, you are! @Esther Weis' work is truly spectacular, and nobody shows it off better than you (with a teeny tiny touch of Tina's help, of course!)

Good day to everyone from a cool, finally, Verona
v4ryah.jpg

Yesterday's thunderstorms with falling temperatures on mediums best suited to the summer season
xc0tc9.jpg

Beautiful walk to the office in the fresh air. I'm accompanied by a suitable PHD for the day
1zme2d5.jpg

Thank you all for your feedback and appreciation.
I spare to all loungers for to magnificent hats that you show every day.
I'm lazy, it's summer
30usf36.jpg

THIS is a happy face we've all been missing!! You are wearing one of my favorite PHD styles, Daniele. Looks like the summer has been good to you; beautiful scenery!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24