Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy T Garner

Practically Family
Now if you did that, you could meet the milliner who made my new hat for me, it arrived today. Add a trip to the southern coastline of the UK and you could meet the lady who made my 1930's Henley baggies. (The trousers.) There's so many threads that I could post my new hat on, but I do think that Esther deserves a wider audience, so this thread it is. To say that I'm thrilled with it is something of an understatement. Next time I post it, I'll come back here and show you some close up details.
View attachment 80255

Tina has made me a superb shirt to go with the outfit when it's too hot to wear a neck tie. This is it, teamed up with my Biltmore.
And I have actually got the lady in front of the camera for once.
View attachment 80256
A fantastic hat and I really love the jacket in the first picture! Top notch sir

IMG_4866.JPG
Off to babysit a puppy!

Willebe

A-List Customer
I need to find a nice beetle !!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Hard to find one that isn't rusted out. I can do all the mechanic stuff, but space and equipment limits body work for me. I hope you find a.nice beetle. I would also like to have a nice Karmann Ghia. That would be sweet.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

totallyfrozen

One of the Regulars
Sunday Morning Afrika Korps Pith Helmet

07b84cb1d56198f076b4b74ca248e3ea.jpg
07d4133172227d92f920a13dd9d1c04c.jpg
9579fa9f72d82b0ec6f85ef248a56dae.jpg
0a064ee571d6a1bd8564344fcc1995c3.jpg
ac1f3267b5263274ad942514464ad977.jpg

Nice! I like the insignia. They're a nice touch.
Was it a hot day? Does it seem to keep your head cooler than your other hats? Do you have another hat that feels cooler than the sun helmet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Nice! I like the insignia. They're a nice touch.
Was it a hot day? Does it seem to keep your head cooler than your other hats? Do you have another hat that feels cooler than the sun helmet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes it was hot and humid.

One of the advantages of living in a political incorrect country is that no one cares about the insignia of a Pith helmet.

No, there is not any hat better than Pith helmets to keep your head cool under the sun in a hot day, if it is hot and humid the Pith helmets perform way better.

I really like this hats, the way they work and look.

I have a couple of ones made according to US military specs that are even better !!

You just can't beat the looks and performance of Pith helmets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24