Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knox baku straw... its wide brim and wide silk ribbon give a wee bit of extra flamboyance to this summer lightweight from a Sacramento store. Weighs 2.1 ounces.

080917_1.jpg

080917_2.jpg

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Moss Green Gannon on a beautiful day in Funkytown.

cec8fe105336a70dfc245edd68dd31a7.jpg
3746b8922ca0c3efe7c62dad24d53e66.jpg
e98f5668b2c06298cf5afba6196561fc.jpg

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
I love this one, and that twisted knot in the bow makes me crazy.... AND the fray as well??? A favorite of mine. I'm having a very hard time deciding between this Tankersley and the Rodolfo ribbon on my dark moss.... not enough money for both, if I want to live to enjoy the hat, LOL. General MrsFed has to be taken into consideration on matters such as these.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Off to get more camp fuel after a pretty thorough cleaning yesterday with nothing more than distilled white vinegar, full strength and a toothbrush. A good brushing with a hat sponge and horsehair brush after the felt dried.

Champ, grey felt, silver ribbon/bow treatment. Thanks to @Wesslyn for the hookup on this one! More pics in the Naptha bath thread.

i-j9W7dJZ-XL.jpg

i-CqBN99G-XL.jpg

i-h455K3B-XL.jpg

i-dsS3tHd-XL.jpg

Baileys Panama has been my work companion last couple days. Paired it with a new guayabera today:

20664005_10103506457398668_8364178092657189153_n.jpg
Nice looking straw, and that shirt is da bomb. I need a few for the summers.

Sweet! Latte is the color or the model name?

Knox baku straw... its wide brim and wide silk ribbon give a wee bit of extra flamboyance to this summer lightweight from a Sacramento store. Weighs 2.1 ounces.

080917_1.jpg

080917_2.jpg
incredible! The definition of a classy summer straw. Great shirt too.

Off to get more camp fuel after a pretty thorough cleaning yesterday with nothing more than distilled white vinegar, full strength and a toothbrush. A good brushing with a hat sponge and horsehair brush after the felt dried.

Champ, grey felt, silver ribbon/bow treatment. Thanks to @Wesslyn for the hookup on this one! More pics in the Naptha bath thread.

i-j9W7dJZ-XL.jpg

i-dsS3tHd-XL.jpg
The old Champ is coming around nicely. Classy looking.

I love this one, and that twisted knot in the bow makes me crazy.... AND the fray as well??? A favorite of mine. I'm having a very hard time deciding between this Tankersley and the Rodolfo ribbon on my dark moss.... not enough money for both, if I want to live to enjoy the hat, LOL. General MrsFed has to be taken into consideration on matters such as these.

This is also the ash green ribbon you've been considering.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24