Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Bass Pro Shop Gone Fishing at a local joint at a wild beach, this is why it is worth driving 45 minutes for lunch

Crocs sighting included.
afb595829a91809426c481fb0599b13c.jpg
a1b37bd9c811b2aac3bfb5378a689575.jpg
9fe36e2c0e68b935b284f84c9b2d7866.jpg
9e2b8cad979c3eaadd63e44b5ed2446a.jpg
9ff92f97d1703875c834686d3447c7ac.jpg
e3cd03d0bdf4d3c6c71965ac7ea78c73.jpg
76f3c2fd380ef4cd21e5bb9d84b9190a.jpg
c11c3706c310c6ab29796f16750e29bc.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Just grab and go today, fellas. MrsFed's beloved father passed away during the night. We started getting messages from Ecuador about 4 a.m. pacific time. All good thoughts and prayers are welcome. Looks like she'll be heading out on a flight tonight and I'll be here covering the bases at home.

Hug your loved ones. You just never know when...

i-xvF9LSv-XL.jpg

I'm So Sorry Doug . Condolences to Mrs Fed and her entire family . Its tough to loose someone you love .

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Just grab and go today, fellas. MrsFed's beloved father passed away during the night. We started getting messages from Ecuador about 4 a.m. pacific time. All good thoughts and prayers are welcome. Looks like she'll be heading out on a flight tonight and I'll be here covering the bases at home.

i-xvF9LSv-XL.jpg

Sorry to hear. My condolences.

Hats Matter

One of the Regulars
On my way this afternoon to do something I have been putting off for years. Purchasing a new computer and ggoing from Windows XP to Windows 10. I am not a tech person so this change is difficult. It was not a fun experience getting some software preloaded on the new machine. Anyway..........enough of my whining. This is the Optimo Pearl Blue. Sorry for the glare on the glasses

818172 001.jpg

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
I would, but I'm pretty sure there are only limestone boulders the size of a VW bug. Loving your beach scene (and thanks again for buying a Bass Pro hat).
My pleasure Bob, I have bought a bunch of Bass Pro Shop stuff, it's like a candy store for adults, at least Mexican adults.

Keep digging you might even found Jimmy Hoffa !!

Have a great weekend !!

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up

i-xvF9LSv-XL.jpg

Darn Diego, my condolences to you and your wife.

I am very sorry to hear about this, anyway you were blessed because you have just been in Ecuador.

I feel for your wife as I know how close Latin American families are.

Please give her a strong hug, May the Good Lord give you all the strength and resignation to go through this hard times.

You are in my prayers.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Darn Diego, my condolences to you and your wife.

I am very sorry to hear about this, anyway you were blessed because you have just been in Ecuador.

I feel for your wife as I know how close Latin American families are.

Please give her a strong hug, May the Good Lord give you all the strength and resignation to go through this hard times.

You are in my prayers.

Gracias, hermano. Muy amable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner