Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
that blue is an eye catcher for sure. it just POPS, great custom order man
First day wearing a new Agnoulita thin ribbon

597b840617bae8b1e43b2d580e476ba0.jpg

10c8b5628ffaf5960d48f90daec25742.jpg

0cacbaccb56e306086387768b490e07a.jpg

6d938ecad12d9a53afaa471b1724d594.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Eric, I honestly don't know what I like more! both are absoloutley perfect in every way. beauty, that sage coloration is
Good morning folks. Today is "sage" felt day in my neighborhood.

Dog walk in a Penny's Marathon thin ribbon sage hued felt. The 55'f temps were felt friendly.

i-ZJFnWm5-M.jpg

i-znbPbDM-M.jpg

i-5Pvkkv8-M.jpg

Filling bird feders and cleaning the grilling area in a VS Stratoliner inspired thin ribbon (sage beaver felt).

i-TVZ2FtB-M.jpg

i-QXjVpNS-M.jpg

i-HBZWL9j-M.jpg

Best on this sage hued morning, Eric -

Wow!!
Gettin my crayon box out to id that blue! Gotta be some Polynesian or Hawaiian or ET something blue. Prob just “Brent Blue”.
I like blue too!
Bowen

I’m the shy retiring type who doesn’t want to bring any attention to himself. I thought the blue was a nice subtle tone that would go unnoticed. :)

Polynesian Blue...anything like Evis in Blue Hawaii? I often get mistaken for A young Elvis. No really. :)

Yes, I believe it was a Penney's brand, Red. No idea what this one is made out of or how old it is, though it's not exactly new for sure.

Here is a starting point anyway:

"On Saturday, September 28, 1946, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for RANCHCRAFT by J.C. PENNEY COMPANY, INC, NEW YORK, NY 10019."

ranchcraft-71509949.jpg

Thank you Eric. I tried to match your cadet blue, but those vintage hats have nuances that are hard to duplicate with modern felt.
Wow!!
Gettin my crayon box out to id that blue! Gotta be some Polynesian or Hawaiian or ET something blue. Prob just “Brent Blue”.
I like blue too!
Bowen
mGUKzy1.jpg

Nope, too light to be "Dodger Blue". You can scratch that one off of the list. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot