Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resistol today. One of my favs. Enjoy!

-Mike

2a2f1891921210e085a4292253d552db.jpg
13d4bc3029e11faf1be5be35d4b2a8c8.jpg
148e5a30c3f5e8567cc8451de5898346.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very nice condition. Love that sweat and liner Mike. Impressive.

A lovely morning here for a Stetson
DSCN1278 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN1277 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN1283 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
An oldie but a goodie.
DSCN1303 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN1299 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
It would seem like the perfect bicycling hat. Pity it will never go out.
DSCN1286 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Have a fine Saturday,
Michael
Lovely shape on that old Derby. Sweat texture grabs my attention. Vents!

Excellent parade of hats the last few days from everyone. Don't have time to comment on each one (it's been a bit busy and still is). I did manage to get a few headshots of myself though.

Borsalino Petrol wednesday (sorry for the look; it was still very early)
IMG_0629.JPG

Started thursday with the Borsalino Dattero
IMG_0630.JPG

Finished thursday with the Barbisio Titan
IMG_0631.JPG

Friday was the right moment for the Knox Westlite
IMG_0632.JPG

Today I had to try on a new addition: a sombrero cordobes (had to live up to my avatar picture). Brand name is Viumar. Still needs a brushing I see.
IMG_0634.JPG

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
All very cool hats, Stefan! Nice!
Excellent parade of hats the last few days from everyone. Don't have time to comment on each one (it's been a bit busy and still is). I did manage to get a few headshots of myself though.

View attachment 119379

View attachment 119380

View attachment 119381

View attachment 119382

Today I had to try on a new addition: a sombrero cordobes (had to live up to my avatar picture). Brand name is Viumar. Still needs a brushing I see.
View attachment 119383

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk

View attachment 119379

View attachment 119380

View attachment 119381

View attachment 119382

View attachment 119383
All great hats my friend! Zorro rules! I do like that ribbon on the Dattero too. You make a hat look really great.

All great hats my friend! Zorro rules! I do like that ribbon on the Dattero too. You make a hat look really great.
Thanks, Mike. This kind of in-between weather is excellent for the lightweight felts. The Knox and the borsalino Dattero come into their own here. I see this type of ribbon often on these lightweight hats.
The cordobes is quite cool and even has a ribbon-cord so you won't lose it should you decide to give your horse the spurs (or in case your flamenco dancing gets a little wild:)).

Woodtroll

One Too Many
Wearing my new hat by Miss Esther Weis to see John Anderson in concert this rainy evening. After a lifetime of cheaper wool hats that have served me well outdoors in all weather, and one recent Akubra purchase, this is my first "nice" hat. The color is more brown than it looks in these pictures, and the ribbon has more contrast:

It's hard to get a hat to look the way I want on my 7-3/4 jug head, but Miss Esther was great to work with! I sure do appreciate her patience and the lengths she went to to make sure I got the hat I wanted.

Y'all take care,
Regan

Wearing my new hat by Miss Esther Weis to see John Anderson in concert this rainy evening. After a lifetime of cheaper wool hats that have served me well outdoors in all weather, and one recent Akubra purchase, this is my first "nice" hat. The color is more brown than it looks in these pictures, and the ribbon has more contrast:

It's hard to get a hat to look the way I want on my 7-3/4 jug head, but Miss Esther was great to work with! I sure do appreciate her patience and the lengths she went to to make sure I got the hat I wanted.

Y'all take care,
Regan
Excellent look, Regan. Welcome to the lounge and once you start on the path of quality hats there's no going back:)

Last edited:

RJR

Y'all take care,
Regan
Looks great on you.

Y'all take care,
Regan

It looks great as all of her hats do. You wear it well.

Brent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko