Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyldkarma

One Too Many
Yeah, mid to late 50s is my guess on mine. I only own two Resistols. I wish I could find a few more of their dress hats in my size.

Stetson Royal Deluxe two-tone to buck TAR Thursday.

548f9e0aa7b02a7cc86ee232862fbeee.jpg
db3f82be5df89f4f2f148168ac787e8e.jpg
fcdb9bed611b2037a68bafe82efd7ca1.jpg

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
very cool lookin' two-tone. really like those heathers... :)

hatguy1

One Too Many
Some excellent hats this morning, gents. Today I pulled out one from a very small collection of hats in my hat room that is not older than me (or not older than I, if you follow that manner of speaking). However you say it, hope you are enjoying a very happy Lughnasadh.

View attachment 129373

Nice looking hat, Alan. And I love your "drop of a hat" signature line. :)

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I Love the hats posted today. Outstanding!

It has cooled off considerably from the high 90s we've been experiencing here. Which is nice in and of itself, but also because I can grab the Champ Featherweight/Kasmir Finish for a great little change-up. The pleated pug completes the summer felt.

@drmaxtejeda , both Quito and Cuenca, Ecuador, are high up in the mountains and remain cool throughout the year. It's like NW Oregon in the spring.

i-Lbx4Fvg-XL.jpg

i-kP2MQBF-XL.jpg

i-QcntVnV-XL.jpg

Last edited:

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up

It has cooled off considerably from the high 90s we've been experiencing here. Which is nice in and of itself, but also because I can grab the Champ Featherweight/Kasmir Finish for a great little change-up. The pleated pug completes the summer felt.

@drmaxtejeda , both Quito and Ecuador are high up in the mountains and remain cool throughout the year. It's like NW Oregon in the spring.

i-Lbx4Fvg-XL.jpg

i-kP2MQBF-XL.jpg

i-QcntVnV-XL.jpg

I gotta go to Pile and Chimborazo. Its peak is the point on earth most distant from the center.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

John Cavanagh Ltd.
A gentle snap returns it to a smooth open crown.
View attachment 129433 View attachment 129430 View attachment 129429
Man what a beautiful Cavanagh. Love that color. Perfect!

Nice and light looking Panama, love it.

Wanted to wear felt, needed something I could sweat through without ruining a good hat. This brown Resistol 4X was the perfect choice.

1588808ba70c32b3b76b3b22829d34a2.jpg

c946bfe54dd873c2fe674e002b4d3b07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quite a go to sweat hat. Nice one Brent.

My Stetson Fedora, unknown vintage, but it is older
Welcome to the lounge. Way to make an entrance.

@drmaxtejeda , both Quito and Ecuador are high up in the mountains and remain cool throughout the year. It's like NW Oregon in the spring.

i-Lbx4Fvg-XL.jpg

i-kP2MQBF-XL.jpg

i-QcntVnV-XL.jpg

Man I love that Champ Doug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ