Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lookoutscj

New in Town
DSC00318.jpg
DSC00318.jpg
Today it's my longtime friend a Vintage Stetson Open Road; I work within the Construction Industry in Eastern Tennessee and it seems this hat just "goes with the territory" Maybe it's because I'm so comfortable with it...

indycop

I'll Lock Up
lookoutscj said:
DSC00318.jpg
DSC00318.jpg
Today it's my longtime friend a Vintage Stetson Open Road; I work within the Construction Industry in Eastern Tennessee and it seems this hat just "goes with the territory" Maybe it's because I'm so comfortable with it...
I like the way the brim is done on it!:eusa_clap

Revival Records

New in Town
Colby Jack said:
Not a problem Bolt....
Kiltie...lookin' good!
RR...that one looks like my Disney!...Very cool!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap
thanks colby jack, There's literally ONE vintage store that has halfway decent stuff in Providence, MAYBE 2. Every once in a blue you may score at Salvation Army from society's "lack of awareness" Ha!
Cheers
-RR

Vardeman Sneed

Familiar Face
MacPhergus

(Sorry for posting this in public. I don't have privileges to PM.)

SamMarlowPI,

Concerning the MacPergus:

Question & Answer
Q: what is the interior circumference of this hat? cheers Jan-24-08
A: Hi: The interior circumference is 23 3/4 inches. There is a gold embossed design on the leather sweatband that states: "contour-oval SHAPED TO FIT THE HEAD ". Hope this helps and thanks for your interest. ZZBOP

That rules me out. I'm a size 7-3/4 (full), that is, my noggin is a smidgen over 24 inches. (I thought that a size 7-3/4 was 24 inches, and that size 7-1/2 was 23-3/4 inches.)

Good luck,

Bob

Grey "DeSind" fedora with black ribbon, to job interview (I spit three times, wish me luck). President made time to meet production mgr. & art director - a good sign. Doffed upon entry to interior office, but visible on trench coat over empty chair.
$10.00 find at costumer's blowout sale last year.
Tiny mothing, but I like this hat.
No photos yet, but like Snow White "...someday my prints will come"...

OK, off topic, but TCM just has Judy Garland in blackface (& arms & legs) in "Everybody Sing", 1938... like a Sister PiPi Longstocking?
JUST IN - email: "start Thursday"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara