Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bingles

A-List Customer
Dinerman said:
yesterday. 7x.
n630485908_539119_6299.jpg

Is that a pocket watch chain I see, Dinerman?? I guess I'm not the only one here who wears them. :eusa_clap

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
PHOTOBUCKET???

Just when I was starting to get disciplined about taking daily hat pix and uploading them, my Photobucket account isn't doing anything when I click to upload another image!

I used to use Safari as my browser and switched to Firefox for Photobucket purposes because they changed something and Safari would no longer work. Now same goes for Firefox.

Any others encountering this? Any advice??

:mad: G

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
HarpPlayerGene said:
Just when I was starting to get disciplined about taking daily hat pix and uploading them, my Photobucket account isn't doing anything when I click to upload another image!

Any others encountering this? Any advice??

:mad: G

As a Mac guy, I also encountered this problem. Scout around on your Photobucket page, and you'll see where they have a link saying something to the effect of: "Having trouble uploading -- click here." That should take you to a different page where you can upload successfully.

Good luck!

Cheers,
JtL

Bingles

A-List Customer
mingoslim said:
Wear one every day . . . Wouldn't have it any other way . . . ;)

I only wear pocket watches... have ever since high school. Just never cared for things on my wrist.

Oh, and Dinerman... you have great style for a man your age!:eusa_clap

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
jimmy the lid said:
As a Mac guy, I also encountered this problem. Scout around on your Photobucket page, and you'll see where they have a link saying something to the effect of: "Having trouble uploading -- click here." That should take you to a different page where you can upload successfully.

Good luck!

Cheers,
JtL

Thanks Jimmy. Yeah, I'm Mac too. Anyway, after a couple of days of that SNAFU, Photobucket's back to normal for me. So I'll play catch-up on Daily Hat posts:

Sunday at a friend's birthday party it was a Royal Stetson in a very bluish grey with welted brim, navy ribbon and back-bow.
DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Today -

A moss green Royal DeLuxe Stetson with wind trolley. For all intents & purposes this thing is an Open Road or a Strat but it just doesn't carry either designation inside anywhere. (??) Love it though. :)
DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

Place Kicker

New in Town
HarpPlayerGene said:
Hey Place, you and that hat look great together. Good choice. Thanks for showin' us one of those in action!

G

I appreciate the compliment. I'm hoping to get some better pics of it soon, but it is definitely my favorite hat right now.

Place Kicker

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
HarpPlayerGene said:
A moss green Royal DeLuxe Stetson with wind trolley. For all intents & purposes this thing is an Open Road or a Strat but it just doesn't carry either designation inside anywhere. (??) Love it though. :)
DSC_0073.jpg

Now we're talkin', Gene! With the exception of Mingoslim's sage OR, this is the first green vintage Stetson thin-ribbon I've laid eyes on. It has always been a mystery to me why we don't see more of them. It is a GREAT look! Perfect color for that kind of lid. :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

Selentino

One of the Regulars
Today it's an everyday Stetson panama for the hot weather. Place Kicker
the band on your Andover is very, very sharp. Gene, I'm also interested in those suspenders....Nice.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
HarpPlayerGene said:
DSC_0073.jpg

What a great looking hat, Gene! I've never seen a green, thin ribbon before. What a great looking hat, man! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

I have to get a thin ribbon. I've had my eye on a silverbelly Campdraft for a while, but then I started bidding on Johnnyphi hats and put the others on a back burner. This hat thing's got me hooked and I'm nearly in the boat already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24