Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Playboy

DSCN8653.jpg

kaosharper1

One Too Many
Stoney said:
A different type of hat than I usually see you wearing, but it looks great.

Thanks. It's a great old hat I picked up at the Pasadena Community College flea market. Because its white and has a wide 3" brim, I thought it would be a good summer hat when its less than 90 degrees out. So far so good, and it does keep the sun out of the eyes.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Stoney said:
Jimmy,

The hat looks great, But I think I'd have to try on a fresh pair of pants after going over that bridge>

Yup -- I gotta tell ya, that first step out into the void was quite a trip...:eek: :D

Cheers,
JtL

indycop

I'll Lock Up
JPMcAdara said:
Today I get to show off my new Buckaroo Hatters fedora by Major Mike Moore. It is Sahara in color and has a vintage brown ribbon. 2 1/2 inch brim, but I am unsure on the crown height. I really love this fedora!!! Plus I could not have worked with a better guy. Thanks, Mike.

100_0562.jpg

JP
Love the hat, awesome color too!:eusa_clap

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
indycop said:
Jimmy beside the fact that I would not want to see how strong that glass is, What is on yer feet?lol

First of all, IC -- I like the new look. But is it going to stand the test of a Florida summer? :D

And carouselvic called it -- those are little slip-on booties that everyone has to wear over their shoes so that the glass (or whatever it is that everyone's life is depending on) doesn't get scuffed. ;)

Cheers,
JtL

Goose.

Practically Family
Hey Colby Jack…yeah, I think a Fed would go good with anything…well, except an accordion perhaps? Strum a tune? Nah, they all sound like sheet when I play them. Defective, that's why I have three...haven't found one that sounds good when I play it lol :eek:

Thank you Gene, I don’t post here too much…don’t have all the cool lids like you cats. Just my Akubras that you’ve seen a brazillion times. But I like to pop in on this thread and see what you cool cats are sportin’.

Mr. Paladin and Torpedo, thank you also for the kind words regarding my Federations. I do love those hats. My Dark Brown is still my favorite…I think it’s because I worry about the Moonstone and Tawny Fawn getting dirty. What a wimp. And that black one makes me look as happy as Indy Cop ;) I wear that one, or my black Homburg, when I have to do collection rounds for "da boss".
511240478_trguN-Ti.jpg

And, Mr. Jazzy-gent-that-drinks-Cocktails, speaking of the Tawny Fawn, like the black that I saw on John, seeing your Tawny Fawn was all it took for me.

So, this is what I wore today…

531543690_WtwRe-M-1.jpg

Hey Indy Cop, I’ll call you before we show up at the same gig so we won’t wear the same Flying Tigers 77 shirt. Saw one at a street fair...didn't have the coin then, so I looked online later and it’s on it’s way. Cool shirts and Feds for cool cats :cool:

JtL, that glass floor trips me out. I have to put that on my "bucket list".

Oh yeah, and One Eyed Douglas, LOVE that tie!!!

Also, sorry for the long post. Been laying low for a bit. But you guys had me at "hello" ;)

indycop

I'll Lock Up
jimmy the lid said:
First of all, IC -- I like the new look. But is it going to stand the test of a Florida summer? :D

And carouselvic called it -- those are little slip-on booties that everyone has to wear so that the glass (or whatever it is that everyone's life is depending on) doesn't get scuffed. ;)

Cheers,
JtL
If you mean the scruff, it goes as soon as it starts itching!
I can just imagine being out there and hearing the sound of glass cracking!!!!:eek:

Michaelshane

One Too Many
" I don’t post here too much…don’t have all the cool lids like you cats. Just my Akubras that you’ve seen a brazillion times. But I like to pop in on this thread and see what you cool cats are sportin’. "

I like to see new pictures of everyone....even if it's always in the same hat.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff