Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
gtdean48 said:
Trying to get back to doing my noon walk about. This is outside of a closed funeral home on Spring St in Midtown Atlanta, just barely above freezing!!!
3strat.jpg

Love that Strat, gtd!

Mr. Paladin

High Pockets said:
Wow,.....looks like quite a few of us thought it was a good day for this style!

Doing a little tree pruning in my old beater; Dobbs Westward.

100_0128.jpg

I've always admired that Dobbs Westward, sir. Very nice!

rlk

I'll Lock Up
indycop said:
I love that binding! Is it whippet size or larger?
The binding is wide on the snapped front-top brim face and then shifted towards the back so it is wide on the upturned underside of the brim at the rear with 5/8" wide exposed. Really color matched to the felt.
4267300622_203f5e1ff1.jpg

Mr. Paladin

rlk said:
The binding is wide on the snapped front-top brim face and then shifted towards the back so it is wide on the upturned underside of the brim at the rear with 5/8" wide exposed. Really color matched to the felt.

Now that is really interesting! I have not seen "dimensional binding" on any hat before! Good find, rlk.

billysmom

One Too Many
Wow! Wonderful hats, everyone!

I was stuck on jury duty all day today, but came home to the box with my Portis "Beaver Blend" Homburg. Makes up for a boring day of waiting around and then being sent home!

P-hburg.jpg

I'll take some pictures and post on the Portis Path.

Sue

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
rlk said:

That's one for the books. :eusa_clap Hope you'll post some photos in the Disney thread showing the binding treatment, top and bottom.

Cheers,
JtL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner