Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suitedcboy

One Too Many
DSC00620.jpg
DSC00628.jpg
[/IMG]

WOW, Both look great on you! I have to say the Whippet is best but I am obsessed with Whippets...

Your son is getting into it early, good for you.

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
Zanzibarstar said:
Heading to a friend's place for dinner, was wearing my Royal Stetson.
DSC00620.jpg
DSC00621.jpg
DSC00631.jpg
DSC00632.jpg
[/IMG]

But then I couldn't resist wearing what came in the mail today...my new Whippet, picked up from a fellow Lounger.
DSC00628.jpg
[/IMG]

I love the color of this hat! I've been looking for a lighter colored hat in my size for some time. The brim width and crown height will take a little getting used to, but so far so good!

Oh, and that's my son, wearing a Bailey pinstripe. It was my first hat, and now it's his.

Wow, that Whippet rocks!! Really nice pic. with your son!!

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
rlk said:
2 Outstanding hats as always. Really love the S & P Sport Jacket with the Seymour.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Thanks rlk the jacket fades from white flecks at the top to green in the mid section to orange at the bottom.

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Chinaski said:
Not to slight anyone else, but here's a thank you to Douglas for continuing to post fantastic hats for our enjoyment. It's greatly appreciated.

My pleasure man, I wear them photo or not. I'm glad you are enjoying them as much as I do. I try not to repeat myself however it is inevitable I suppose. I don't want anyone to get board. My mug is up for view enough.

Zanzibarstar

One of the Regulars
MW, Salty, Mr. P, Ephraim, Douglas, Scott, and anyone else I've forgotten....FANTASTIC HATS!!! Its great to come home after a long day at work and check out what everyone's sporting! Not a dud in the bunch, but then there pretty much never is.
And thanks to all for the compliments on my latest hat posts! I was looking forward to hearing what people thought about the Whippet. I feel extremely lucky to have gotten it, considering what they're going for on Ebay right now!

deenis said:
Wow, that Panizza Ediston looks great on you.

Thanks! Trying to switch up brim width, taper, crown height and felt finish / straw with the Fedoras. Also throw in the occasional Bowler, Homburg or a traditional German style. :)

ZanziB, Thanks! I am still at work!

Mr. Paladin, Going Dobbs green-fantastic! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

SaltyO, Perfect Dobbs Hankachif! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap I wore my Panizza for the same reason.

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Knox Fifth Avenue Special

Someone mentioned the cold here but really it has only been a lot of strong wind.
Went to town today sporting my Knox which is simply labelled "Fifth Ave. Special"
100_0473.jpg

Stopped on the road back home to catch the last few rays of the sun...
100_0474.jpg

Her majesty, the dog, was hanging out in the car lest I should escape from her :eusa_doh:
lol lol lol

One Too Many
Greatest Boy¡¡¡¡¡

[QUOTE = RBH Hoy] Estoy usando mi Arcadia y Sam Dobbs [mis primos esposas] niño luce una paja Lo tengo en Target.

[[url]http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/1893/23024.jpg[/url] / img]

[Img] [[url]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/6527/23014.jpg[/url] / img] [/ quote]
This little boy is wonderful:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Big_e

Practically Family
Great hat RBH. Sam knows how to wear a hat. There's a hat store in town that carries lots of Dobbs. I'm going there this payday to check them out.
Ernest

RBH said:
Today I am wearing my Dobbs Arcadia and Sam [ my wifes cousins little boy] is sporting a straw I got him at Target.

23024.jpg

23014.jpg

Chascomm

New in Town
There are some really nice lids on today :)

Here's my humble offering. A circa 1950 Australian-made Royal Stetson Resort given to me many years ago by my grandfather.

Resort_side.jpg

It's really worn out so I'm planning to retire it next week when my Fed IV arrives, but right now I'm enjoying it as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR