Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

technovox

One Too Many
Pulled out the Sheene/Highwayman hybrid to wear out in the garden today...

sheenefitfront.jpg

sheenefitside.jpg

sheenefitback.jpg

Sorry Tony, Just have to ask, what is that jacket? Looks like the leather White's boots are made of (8-ounce?) :)
Natal! This style is pretty hard to come by, I’ve seen others and not much cared for them, but I do like this basic model. It’s insanely heavy, easily the thickest and heaviest jacket I’ve owned. What saves it from being a burden to wear is that it’s incredibly soft. Honestly feels like a heavy weighted leather blanket.

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
This picture made my day. Light everything: The jacket, the sneakers, the board. And that BROAD smile of yours in these dire times!

Glad to hear it :). It’s pretty weird but I’m actually not that worried about the current situation. I tend to worry a lot normally, but now that everyone else is also doing it, I just don’t. Ha, it sounds like a hipster thing! But really, it just calms me to know that everyone else also understands that we’re in for a disaster.

I’m not very good at skateboarding so it takes every ounce of concentration not to fall on my butt. Hard to worry about a virus when you’re trying really hard not to break your bones.

Glad to hear it :). It’s pretty weird but I’m actually not that worried about the current situation. I tend to worry a lot normally, but now that everyone else is also doing it, I just don’t. Ha, it sounds like a hipster thing! But really, it just calms me to know that everyone else also understands that we’re in for a disaster.

I’m not very good at skateboarding so it takes every ounce of concentration not to fall on my butt. Hard to worry about a virus when you’re trying really hard not to break your bones.

Ditto. This situation doesn't really worry me as much as I thought it would, if at all. I got used to doing stuff the way it's done now while still having all the privileges I had at home. Except someone to talk to and I do occasionally feel like going Travis Bickle but so far, keeping it in check. XD But anyway, getting things done takes a bit longer but I'm in no hurry and it feels kinda relaxing knowing I can't really do anything about nothing.

Going for a walk is also very fun with nobody around but I do miss bars. That's one thing I really miss. Made it a tradition recently to go for a late night drink in a local pub and now they've shut everything down. Well, maybe it's for the best.

Docxm

Familiar Face
3wszxUs.jpg

Artsy shot I took. The natural vegtan on this baby is starting to look sweeeeeeet! Tenjin Works I bought off of Kuja.

I don't know if anyone here's on Instagram, but here's mine that I started recently and I'd love to see yours too, the world needs more sexy high end leather jacket pictures.

Https://instagram.com/impracticalthreads

Hopefully this isn't against the rules and this is the last time I'll post it here.

zebedee

One Too Many
It's a new experiment in living. All these measures are clearly necessary and we should abide by them. And yet, there must be think-tanks that are going to amass data on this: the behavioural/compliance aspects, the rates of domestic crime, media consumption (type/frequency/intensity), emerging online trends, types of delinquency, rationalisation and restitution. We'll get through this together - at the appropriate social distance, naturally, and with new expressions of our class, national and ethnic differences- singing on the balconies until someone coughs.

Sing in your best damn jacket, though. :)

It's a new experiment in living. All these measures are clearly necessary and we should abide by them. And yet, there must be think-tanks that are going to amass data on this: the behavioural/compliance aspects, the rates of domestic crime, media consumption (type/frequency/intensity), emerging online trends, types of delinquency, rationalisation and restitution. We'll get through this together - at the appropriate social distance, naturally, and with new expressions of our class, national and ethnic differences- singing on the balconies until someone coughs.

Sing in your best damn jacket, though. :)
Great point. Also interesting to note the earth is healing itself as the human being virus takes a break from destroying it.

Great point. Also interesting to note the earth is healing itself as the human being virus takes a break from destroying it.

We're just an insignificant layer of dust. I don't think we're doing anything to the earth that the earth can't handle. We are what we do and what we do is what we are made to do. It's not all that bad what we're doing but regardless, we're just dust. No big deal. Earth has reset things many, many times already. Ain't nothing bad gonna happen to it.

TheGuitarFairy

Practically Family
We're just an insignificant layer of dust. I don't think we're doing anything to the earth that the earth can't handle. We are what we do and what we do is what we are made to do. It's not all that bad what we're doing but regardless, we're just dust. No big deal. Earth has reset things many, many times already. Ain't nothing bad gonna happen to it.

Yup ... This was a fascinating read.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World_Without_Us

Lol, L.W. eating up the competition, you better ask HH about them, or carlos! I mean j max..
Boys sending them orders in, j max on Ebay ;classifieds; Getting them L.W. funds up,
J max about to do a go fund me

Ha, go fund me, now that is funny. Tell you what though, this “quarantine” has been a real boon for my little Ebay gig. It’s got me thinking about that LWs Beck CHP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points