Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Real McCoy’s J-100

tenor.gif

thor

One Too Many
FB1BF4FD-6BD4-4304-A9D6-29C7F6341D70.jpeg
A649F371-AAB9-4C2A-B0F4-6D6184959E21.jpeg

I’ve been wearing my LW Rigger every day; it’s been one week since the arrival and she’s breaking in nicely. The first creases and wrinkles are always cool to see. The LW Horsehide is like a blank canvas that you have to decorate with your own unique “art” as you wear it.

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
From the shot of the sleeve this looks to be a substantial hide. Any idea of weight?
It’s definitely not a light weight jacket. I would say about 3-3.25oz. It’s not as wear resistant like CXFQHH but it still feel substantial and it feel buttery soft like a glove. The liner is a blanket and quite substantial. It actually looks a bit darker as pictured like on collar and certain parts of the sleeves

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
I’m wearing my shearling lined, true 40’s-50’s era HH Goodgal aircomfort, peacocking around my living room. Getting all kinds of side eye and “what the Hell are you doing?” commentary from the ladies in my life. I don’t care. This jacket is legend for me. I spent a very, very long time looking for one like this that fit. Many failures and near misses along the way. Winter can’t come back soon enough. Well maybe not but when it does...
View attachment 235818 View attachment 235819
I REALLY love this jacket. One more to go (hopefully this week) and after that, I am done.
Great vintage! 1 more an done huh lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider