Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Kuro

Practically Family
La Brea two days in a row! A few more weeks and it will be everyday jacket weather!

20210821_092545.jpg
20210821_092119.jpg

Still breaking the La Brea in. By comparison my Centinella feels more like a comfy shirt...

Last edited:

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
epic. Nothing like a leather trucker, especially when it fits like that. Was watching Falcon and Winter Soldier last night. Winter Soldier wears this really nice black leather trucker. It looks like it has a snap on or permanent hoodie collar. Trying to figure out who makes it. I had something like that in a cross zip from All Saints. Was really cool.

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Agreed. My man TooMany beat me to it. It really is cool.
were you going to bid on it? LOL.

TBH, I think it would have been tight for you. It's just a little bit big for me. I think a 43 would have been perfect. But with no gussets and it being CXL, it's pretty unforgiving. I could use a little bit of tuck on the ptp and going down to about lower pec, but everything else is pretty spot on for me.

In any case, it's always a risk buying an Aero with the fit/comfort/wonky pattern. I will say this is the most comfortable Aero I have from my Sheene and Cafe Racer. If the CXL were any thicker though, I think it would have been game over. I love how MrPropers blackened vicenza looks though. Definitely more drapey. This CXL on can still do a semi-stiffy if I put it on the ground. We'll see what happens with time.

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Excellent. Good choice with the black snaps. Looks great bud.
Thanks man! The snaps are actually some kind of dark antique brass that looks Mean almost oxidized black

Wow!!!! Outstanding jacket, my friend. Well done!
Thanks my man! Went real slim after witnessing your FL stripped down cross zip.

Glad to see this bad boy out and about!
It got cold enough to wear a jacket for a quick photo shoot lol I felt bad not being able to share better photos with Greg when I first received the jacket.

My wife often makes me laugh

View attachment 355878
That's a great one. i think I'm sure she is talking a little smack to make you giggle like that haha

@TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead as we all know too well theres always room for 1 more lol

@HoosierDaddy thank you kindly. Hope you are having a great weekend good sir!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider